Our horribly unpopular President

Midnightrider

* sigh * He's almost certainly not going to be re-elected.....

☕

reading past the headlines
Eight Trump supporters started camping out Monday morning, with the first one showing up at 2:30 a.m. The rally is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. Tuesday.

SamSpade

My older sister told me in 2016 she went to a few Trump rallies but always outside, in the MASSIVE crowd outside in the parking lot, where they could hear what was going on, being broadcast outside. And that's because the venues were always filled to capacity.

I know it doesn't PROVE anything - but he's not that unpopular. Who else draws that kind of attention?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Progressives in the news media argue it all the time

see this poll shows Americans don't like Trump

SamSpade

In Houston and other large venues, they set up a Jumbotron outside because the crowds were twice the expected size. People were tailgating and having a blast.

Sounds like what my sister said. And what's funny about it is, she is very apolitical. She never posts about politics, ignores politics at family gatherings, and doesn't talk much on issues. She's not only NOT religious at all, but has a very strong knee-jerk reaction to anything religious.

But she likes those rallies. Says they're a blast.

SamSpade

Progressives in the news media argue it all the time

see this poll shows Americans don't like Trump

What was strange in the last election was - it really didn't need to be announced continually that people didn't like Hillary.
That kind of crept out all by itself. While Hillary may have received a lot of anti-Trump support, Trump got a lot more anti-Hillary votes.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Sounds like what my sister said. And what's funny about it is, she is very apolitical. She never posts about politics, ignores politics at family gatherings, and doesn't talk much on issues. She's not only NOT religious at all, but has a very strong knee-jerk reaction to anything religious.

But she likes those rallies. Says they're a blast.
I'd wager she likes seeing smiling happy faces instead of the long frowning ones on TV.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

* sigh * He's almost certainly not going to be re-elected.....
☕

I'd like to see all the pictures, and stories, of all the entrepreneurs taking advantage of the massive increase of a basically captured audience, selling coffee and donuts, water, sodas, sandwiches, etc., taking care of all these folks. Or the person, a teenager perhaps, walking the group or line, pulling a wagon with needed/wanted items for sale. With Trumps book, "How to Get Rich", prominently displayed on the handle. Now that'd be a hoot. Of course, since pigs haven't figured out how to be aerodynamic, I'm thinking this won't be written about.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd like to see all the pictures, and stories, of all the entrepreneurs taking advantage of the massive increase of a basically captured audience, selling coffee and donuts, water, sodas, sandwiches, etc., taking care of all these folks. Or the person, a teenager perhaps, walking the group or line, pulling a wagon with needed/wanted items for sale. With Trumps book, "How to Get Rich", prominently displayed on the handle. Now that'd be a hoot. Of course, since pigs haven't figured out how to be aerodynamic, I'm thinking this won't be written about.

You have to watch/read Fox to see it; the Leftist media runs stories about meatloaf and ice cream scoops instead of actually covering anything of interest or importance. If they showed the turnout at these rallies, progs would all lay down and die en masse.