Our lake ride yesterday

mingiz

Horse Poor
It was.... Paso was acting crazy as usual. ALmost got a black mail shot of her. If I had my regular 35mm I would of had her BUSTED!!!! :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
It was.... Paso was acting crazy as usual. ALmost got a black mail shot of her. If I had my regular 35mm I would of had her BUSTED!!!! :lmao: :killingme

I knew that suckie new camera of yours (and your slow ass reflexes) could not get a shot of me flashing you...all you got is my hands on my shirt..plus if you had gotten the picture your camera would have broke anyways... :lmao: Nice ride...and I really caught shiat last night for it..I hate men..I wanna go butch.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I knew that suckie new camera of yours (and your slow ass reflexes) could not get a shot of me flashing you...all you got is my hands on my shirt..plus if you had gotten the picture your camera would have broke anyways... :lmao: Nice ride...and I really caught shiat last night for it..I hate men..I wanna go butch.

:lalala: :killingme :lmao: Mine was good for a change. Sawry bout yours.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
We did ....Never a bad ride.....Just funnier ones.....

:gossip: has to go farther and farther away to find a big tree...and you had him so paranoid about the new cameras zoom..

You should have gotten a picture of me rolling in the leaves laughing so hard at lunch..when :gossip: husband called to complain about all the text messages and she said she was texting me and I yelled out..YOU DONT TEXT ME...I bet her night was as bad as mine was last night..

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea that was funny as shait. I'm soooooooooooooo glad I'm not married...And yes we'll get the tree hugger the next time. I know your reading this tree hugger...so look out......l :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Yea that was funny as shait. I'm soooooooooooooo glad I'm not married...And yes we'll get the tree hugger the next time. I know your reading this tree hugger...so look out......l :lmao: :killingme

He thought he could walk away quietly in the woods at lunch..Ha ha...We kept yelling..HEY where are you going.. :lmao: poor old man from snowey river I bet him a Virginia start going out without us.. :lmao: You are such a bad influence on peeps.. :smack:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
He thought he could walk away quietly in the woods at lunch..Ha ha...We kept yelling..HEY where are you going.. :lmao: poor old man from snowey river I bet him a Virginia start going out without us.. :lmao: You are such a bad influence on peeps.. :smack:

I learned from the best :lmao: :killingme :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:

It's great you guys have such good times. The weather was nice yesterday, today,,,ahhhhh. I'm getting a slow start on this years resolution. I need a swift :buttkick: to get into gear.