Our latest project + video

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
After 10+ months in the making... the video is finished.

Tears Of The Dragon <---Link

Corey and I started this project last year and never got a chance to take it out for a true shakedown run. The boat is a 17' Hobie cat that was a gift from a good friend. It came with a bent mast and no sails, oh well it’s free. Right? With a lot of effort we restored the hulls and replaced the tramp. You will be seeing footage from two different cameras, one being the ContourHD (for most of the video) and the second camera of course the GoProHD. Be sure to watch some of the bloopers at the end and feel free to download this if you care. You must be signed in and a member of Vimeo to do so.

I have some ideas on how to cure the bar roll with a couple of pulleys clipped into the chicken loop so I can use the de-power, other than that I think it'll rock.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• GOPR0039.jpg
    GOPR0039.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Looks awesome, Todd! :yay:

If you want some constructive criticism, the beginning part of the video is realllllly long. It would be more entertaining if it were shortened up a bit to get to the "good" stuff.

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Good stuff meaning video of me? :love:

It was a long song to work with but I'll take that constructive criticism :howdy:

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
I dont know anything about boats or um.. sailing BUT from a non boater prespective it looked really nice all finished! You would never guess that it was once all junky and messed up, it looked brand new so :yay: