Our new BABIES are born!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
My little one is giong to do Pygmie goats for one of her 4-H projects, and her chosen Doe kidded early this morning!! What a cool birthdate!

There are now FOUR new babies from one doe! 2 boys/2 girls! Pix will arrive tomorrow. We are taking both boys and the breeder is keeping the girls. SOMD-Rocks is kind enough to keep them for us until i come back from training next weekend.... :huggy: thanks!!

Any name suggestions for our new Valentines Day arrivals?

Robin

My little one is giong to do Pygmie goats for one of her 4-H projects, and her chosen Doe kidded early this morning!! What a cool birthdate!

There are now FOUR new babies from one doe! 2 boys/2 girls! Pix will arrive tomorrow. We are taking both boys and the breeder is keeping the girls. SOMD-Rocks is kind enough to keep them for us until i come back from training next weekend.... :huggy: thanks!!

cupid, heart, whitman sampler, rose, Brach, chocolate, cocoa

Congrats!

Valentino

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:yay: for Valentino!!!!!!!

here is poppa. BeBe's are black, with white ears and stars on their foreheads.

Attachments

• dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 160

Since you liked the first one I just came up with a name for the second baby boy Romeo!!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Where's the pix of Jasmine!!! Ahhh, she is just so so adorable and a funny personality...:howdy::worthless

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i love kids (baby goats) :huggy:, they are sooooooo cute. Plus goats reproduce fast, one year you have 3 does the next you have 9... and so on.
they are so funny to watch, i miss having a bunch of them running around... loved going out in the spring time and finding that 1 of are gosta has a kid... not so fun when they die though...
i cant wait to breed are nubians, and im hoping i can talk my mom into buying another angora (there the best goats ever!). Though i miss the ones we didnt have to get de-horned (polled goats) but dont breed polled with polled, you wil get a he/she! :lmao: never had one of those though i thought it would be cool...