Our President’s Birthday

truby20

Fighting like a girl
This forum is so negative, post after post bitching about every last negative slight live or virtual.

Our beloved president had a birthday today, I didn’t see a single post about it (believe me, I looked). It’s easy to remember, it’s flag day, you’ve got 5 years to get this right again.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This forum is so negative, post after post bitching about every last negative slight live or virtual.

Our beloved president had a birthday today, I didn’t see a single post about it (believe me, I looked). It’s easy to remember, it’s flag day, you’ve got 5 years to get this right again.

I guess you missed it. Here you go...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Chitchat?

God, just take me now

Are you ok? That is where all birthdays are posted on this forum. Why do you want to make Trump’s birthday political? Are you going to wish him a happy birthday? Or, what was your point in posting? Just wondering.

Last edited:

BOP

Are you ok? That is where all birthdays are posted on this forum. Why do you want to make Trump’s birthday political? Are you going to wish him a happy birthday? Or, what was your point in posting? Just wondering.
Let's face it: President Trump's birthday is political, whether we like it or not. The leftists will miss no opportunity to rip on him for any and everything.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Let's face it: President Trump's birthday is political, whether we like it or not. The leftists will miss no opportunity to rip on him for any and everything.

The man posted a photo on the official White House Facebook and twitter of him hugging a flag yesterday to celebrate his birthday.

Does anyone have any idea when W’s birthday was? Obama? Clinton? No, because they are not 11.

Grow up, birthdays are for children.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The man posted a photo on the official White House Facebook and twitter of him hugging a flag yesterday to celebrate his birthday.

Does anyone have any idea when W’s birthday was? Obama? Clinton? No, because they are not 11.

You must be a riot at parties. 👍

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You must be a riot at parties. 👍
All that deep seated hostility?

She's probably the one that gets crap-faced and after passing herself around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert she tops it off making printouts of her ##### on the office copy machine!

truby20

Fighting like a girl
All that deep seated hostility?

She's probably the one that gets crap-faced and after passing herself around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert she tops it off making printouts of her ##### on the office copy machine!

What’s a “copy machine”?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This must be a drunk post. I can't think of why you'd take issue with the President A) having a birthday; and B) hugging the flag.

Our beloved president had a birthday today, I didn’t see a single post about it

Hijinx

Birthdays are for children?
How come I put flowers on my parents graves for their birthday

Everyone has a birthday. If you go to a Doctor or a hospital you better remember yours, It's one of the first things they ask and they ask it over and over every time you get medicine or a treatment.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

The flag hugging was part of endorsing a bill to make flag burning illegal.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

Why so negative?