Our trip...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mingiz making up for getting us lost :ohwell:

42220071441.jpg

42220071440.jpg

It tore the shiat out of the running board of the trailer..

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
42220071406.jpg

Mingiz showing her best side..
42220071375.jpg

Mingiz napping..she does alot of this..
42220075.jpg

42220073.jpg

42220072.jpg

Pasos horse getting a drink..

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well I may show my best side... :yikes: But I have to rest up sometimes. :lmao:One wrong turn....I'll never heard the end of it... :razz: Paso doesn't come prepared for a flat. :smack: Or should I say tire stripping. Good thing I can change a flat..She'll get the roadside service bill later this week. :lmao: :huggy: Considering we had fun.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Well I may show my best side... :yikes: But I have to rest up sometimes. :lmao:One wrong turn....I'll never heard the end of it... :razz: Paso doesn't come prepared for a flat. :smack: Or should I say tire stripping. Good thing I can change a flat..She'll get the roadside service bill later this week. :lmao: :huggy: Considering we had fun.

Lets see

Mingiz: Pulls out of park goes left

Paso: I think we should go right

Mingiz: Dont tell me that you will confuse me and I will think you are right. I am easily confused.

Paso: OK but I think we should have gone the other way.

Mingiz: Damn dead end road all blocked up like a fence (NO PICTURES DONT ASK)

Paso: Good thing we have the small trailer you have to back up. Here pull in this driveway I will get out and hold the pine branches away from the truck/trailer

Mingiz: They must have blocked off that road after we got here.

Paso: I dont think we went this way..

Mingiz: What do we do now??

Paso: Lets try the way I wanted to go the first place...

Mingiz: OK what do we have to loose :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pasofever said:
Mingiz making up for getting us lost :ohwell:

It tore the shiat out of the running board of the trailer..
So, two women with horses are broke down with a flat tire, no good men stopped to see if you needed help, or helped you with the flat?

AND WAIT!?? How fair is this??

The Horsey threads, you guys can post pictures, but in the Motorcyle threads AND the Camera threads we can't??

mingiz

Horse Poor
itsbob said:
So, two women with horses are broke down with a flat tire, no good men stopped to see if you needed help, or helped you with the flat?

AND WAIT!?? How fair is this??

The Horsey threads, you guys can post pictures, but in the Motorcyle threads AND the Camera threads we can't??

That 's why I changed it.... :razz: There's no good men around anymore.... :shrug:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Lets see

Mingiz: Pulls out of park goes left

Paso: I think we should go right

Mingiz: Dont tell me that you will confuse me and I will think you are right. I am easily confused.

Paso: OK but I think we should have gone the other way.

Mingiz: Damn dead end road all blocked up like a fence (NO PICTURES DONT ASK)

Paso: Good thing we have the small trailer you have to back up. Here pull in this driveway I will get out and hold the pine branches away from the truck/trailer

Mingiz: They must have blocked off that road after we got here.

Paso: I dont think we went this way..

Mingiz: What do we do now??

Paso: Lets try the way I wanted to go the first place...

Mingiz: OK what do we have to loose :ohwell:

Quote)
Mingiz: Paso do you have tools to change tire?
Paso: No
Mingiz: Good thing I'm a prepared hauler
As Mingiz is up in the back of the truck getting the 4 way and jack out...
Then as Mingiz the older woman of the 2 is doing all the work, what does Paso do......Breaks out the camera.....and watches......

Thanks to me for being a tomboy growing up. I learned alot about cars & trucks. The whole time the trailer was telling me something is wrong. I kept saying I had a unbalanced tire on the truck. In reality it was the tread coming loose from the tire on the trailer ...Oh as for making the wrong turn. I told Paso that was my weakness getting lost......Thank God we didn't have the big trailer. I'd still be backing it down the road to turn around.

All in all it was still fun...... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
That 's why I changed it.... :razz: There's no good men around anymore.... :shrug:

Yeah that..only took a few minutes honestly...it blew on 97??? I did not think rubber could bend up a trailer like that :lmao:

Guess all the guys saw Mingiz and I with our caps and boots on and short hair and thought we were guys.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Quote)
Mingiz: Paso do you have tools to change tire?
Paso: No
Mingiz: Good thing I'm a prepared hauler
As Mingiz is up in the back of the truck getting the 4 way and jack out...
Then as Mingiz the older woman of the 2 is doing all the work, what does Paso do......Breaks out the camera.....and watches......

Thanks to me for being a tomboy growing up. I learned alot about cars & trucks. The whole time the trailer was telling me something is wrong. I kept saying I had a unbalanced tire on the truck. In reality it was the tread coming loose from the tire on the trailer ...Oh as for making the wrong turn. I told Paso that was my weakness getting lost......Thank God we didn't have the big trailer. I'd still be backing it down the road to turn around.

All in all it was still fun...... :huggy:

We had to have pictures :ohwell: I am getting the 2 ton jack today..I got a 4 way yesterday..I would have had tools if it was MY truck...just in the shop and OH B says the jack in the truck is that scissor type so I am getting the floor jack I found one with a carrier...At least I had a spare.. :smack: Thanks for going..lets do something this weekend..

K

Katie

Nice pictures.

I took a nap at the horse show in a chair. I had my ipod on and fell asleep.