outdoor adventure

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I go to Front Royal VA and take a canoe. Class 2/3 rapids, they are early in the trip so that leaves the rest of the trip for drinking. Already have a trip scheduled for Memorial weekend. A lot of people go to WV

punjabigyrl said:
Where does one go for White water rafting? I want to get back into my outdoor adventures.
I think the New River is rated the highest around here. Just Google white water rafting and look for the outfitters there.

Midnightrider

desertrat said:
I think the New River is rated the highest around here. Just Google white water rafting and look for the outfitters there.
upper and lower "yuck" and the cheat. do a search for ohiopyle pa and rafting. The cheat is actually in WV but some of the outfitters in ohiopyle do trips there as well

keekee

I've been lots of times on lots of rivers and to me they are all basically the same, just depends on which class rapids you prefer. I really like Ohiopyle. It's a cool little town and there is also some great hiking, and a nifty waterfall that you can watch from the top, or walk down to the base of.