Outer Banks Rentals

jjcmom

If you go to the Outer Banks....do not use KARICHELE Realty. We had a beautiful week last week, but the house and problems with it.....and they were not at all helpful! Told me I would have to write a letter to the owners, but will not give out their address!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We rented from Stan White Rentals an our house couldn't have been more beautiful or perfect for our needs. The house name was Carolina Station and it was glorious! :yay:

Anyway, you're not supposed to contact the owner - you're supposed to contact the rental agency because they're the ones responsible for having the house in order and communicating with the owner. So I'll consider myself warned about this rental agency.

CAE

Stan White

I second the recommendation for Stan White (http://www.outerbanksrentals.com).

The place we rented (KD26) wasn't a palace, but it wasn't misrepresented, either. It was just as described, and I thought it was a great deal. We had one shower broken - I called on Monday and they didn't fix it 'till Thursday, but I can't complain as the kids were showering outside after the beach; they took more showers in the last week than they ever do in a month, it seems like!!!