Outfits for RenFest.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Well then don't get upset if people cross them. :shrug:

Not catching on, caught on -- and that's saying a lot considering you're not normal and have papers. :smile:

And you need to catch on how to quote properly, please. Thanks. :huggy:

Well arent you just FEMALE DOG? I love how you say rude things and then post a laughing or a hug smilie.

Im sorry i didnt post to your liking. We all cant be perfect like you. Im not even worthy of replying to your post. Should have know i was in the presence of God himself.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Well arent you just FEMALE DOG? I love how you say rude things and then post a laughing or a hug smilie.

Im sorry i didnt post to your liking. We all cant be perfect like you. Im not even worthy of replying to your post. Should have know i was in the presence of God himself.

:lol: What was so rude? I said "please" and "thank you". If you want to know how to separate a quote then I can tell you how, all you have to do is ask.

You can unleash your panties from your anal orifice now.

Oh yeah....here.... :huggy:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
:lol: What was so rude? I said "please" and "thank you". If you want to know how to separate a quote then I can tell you how, all you have to do is ask.

You can unleash your panties from your anal orifice now.

Oh yeah....here.... :huggy:

I was going back to fix my post until you said something. Im glad you are getting entertainment from my mistake. I have another fan. :bigwhoop: Get at the end of the line. :buddies:

And its called a thong. And they normaly put me in a better mood. Please and thank you! :love:

4d2008

I was going back to fix my post until you said something. Im glad you are getting entertainment from my mistake. I have another fan. :bigwhoop: Get at the end of the line. :buddies:

And its called a thong. And they normaly put me in a better mood. Please and thank you! :love:

your thong puts me in a better mood too please and thank you

Radiant1

Soul Probe

I didn't get entertainment from your mistake, but I did get entertainment from your subsequent :jameo: reaction. :lol:

A thong! :clap: You might want to get rid of the pair you're wearing today though, as I think they've ceased working for you.

Thank you for being so polite, Ms. Manners would be proud of you! :huggy:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
I didn't get entertainment from your mistake, but I did get entertainment from your subsequent :jameo: reaction. :lol:

A thong! :clap: You might want to get rid of the pair you're wearing today though, as I think they've ceased working for you.

Thank you for being so polite, Ms. Manners would be proud of you! :huggy:

Oh omniscient one, please stop giving innocent men burning bushes. :notworthy:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Oh omniscient one, please stop giving innocent men burning bushes. :notworthy:

Don't forget omnipresent, and since you asked nicely and with all due reverence I'll only send you to the guilty ones from now on but you have to wear that homemade renn fest ho-job outfit that you made. :yay:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Don't forget omnipresent,

So your an old saggy tittied, pune juice drinking, depends wearing hag? ohhhh okay. I get it.

and since you asked nicely and with all due reverence I'll only send you to the guilty ones from now on but you have to wear that homemade renn fest ho-job outfit that you made. :yay:

Get the hell out of my thread.

Last edited:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Nope, not yet. :diva:

Make me. :neener:

Oh I forgot...here... :huggy:

Thanks for the lovely comment on my creations. i was really excited that i came out with a wearable product. I was enjoying our little conflict and having fun with it. But screw you. If you dont like my outfits, leave me the hell alone. Now that i look at it, you've been replying to all of my comments with jelously disguised by sarcasm. Normally i would be on a rampant rage, but you're probably ugly and just trying to make up for it. Let me give you a hint, try not being such a biatch. k, bye.:howdy:

4d2008

Thanks for the lovely comment on my creations. i was really excited that i came out with a wearable product. I was enjoying our little conflict and having fun with it. But screw you. If you dont like my outfits, leave me the hell alone. Now that i look at it, you've been replying to all of my comments with jelously disguised by sarcasm. Normally i would be on a rampant rage, but you're probably ugly and just trying to make up for it. Let me give you a hint, try not being such a biatch. k, bye.:howdy:

bye gq, Ill stalk you tomorrow in your thread, maybe itll be nicer in here then. :smoochy:

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
bye gq, Ill stalk you tomorrow in your thread, maybe itll be nicer in here then. :smoochy:

Im not leaving. shes leaving. I hate stupid people and i very much dislike ugly people. R1 is the epidemy(sp?) of both.

And where were you, to take care of my light work?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
No prob. Hey i have a question.

OK... :confused:

Nope, not yet. :diva:

Make me. :neener:

Oh I forgot...here... :huggy:

Would you two either kiss and make up or wrestle nude already? Fricken mountains out of mole holes.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!

If you block someone, is it just that you cant see their posts and they cant see yours? or are they not allowed to post in your thread or what?? Im a newb i know.. so punish me.

Would you two either kiss and make up or wrestle nude already? Fricken mountains out of mole holes.

See the thing is, her bush is burning and its highly contagious. Plus i dont like ugly stupid people.

Now kelb is a different story. :hot:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Don't flatter yourself.

I did make lovely comments about your outfit and I meant what I said, it is pretty and you do look hot in it, see post #7 and #47. I refrained from telling you the rest of my opinion about it because I was trying to be nice.

I also helped you out and took up for you in this thread, see posts #31, #33, #40, #106, #109, #112, and #113.

I was just talking to you in post #118 and #121.

In post #122 you went :jameo: on me and from thereon out the sarcasm was turned on.

Im not leaving. shes leaving.

I am? Oh please do put me on ignore, then I can say all the sarcastic crap I want and you won't get your little feelings hurt! :clap:

I hate stupid people and i very much dislike ugly people. R1 is the epidemy(sp?) of both.

And where were you, to take care of my light work?

I'm so stupid that I can spell epitome without having to look it up and 20-something men beg me to go out with them. I should end my life right now! :bawl:

Yeah 4d, take care of her light work for her, she can't be bothered to waste her rampant rage on me. Some go-to guy you are! :lol: