outhern Maryland winter activities?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Alright, I think I comprehend now... You actually only go for one particular married cop (because your MARRIED to him). Please tell me I'm right! LoL!

I figured you were saying you were a badge bunny and just very very proud of it!

No inside jokes with the new guy until he's been around for a while!!!.

Well I guess I found one activity for the winter, messing around on these forums. I think I'm going to go stir crazy. :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Lugnut said:
Aha! (Comprehension dawns) Now I understand.

I'll try to leave the internet arguing to the professionals.

There are no professionals here just a bunch of annoying, whining, hateful, mean,... people who are just as bored as you :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Lugnut said:
Alright, I think I comprehend now... You actually only go for one particular married cop (because your MARRIED to him). Please tell me I'm right! LoL!

I figured you were saying you were a badge bunny and just very very proud of it!

No inside jokes with the new guy until he's been around for a while!!!.

Well I guess I found one activity for the winter, messing around on these forums. I think I'm going to go stir crazy. :lmao:
check your karma :biggrin:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
happyappygirl said:
Me thinks most SMIBs prefer to bash other SMIBs on the forums? Especially the horsey-folk wanna-bes :lol:
I'm too busy with school/work/horses/dogs/cats/chickens/school/work/horses/dogs/cats/chickens/school/work/horses/dogs/cats/chickens to worry about a night life. :ohwell:
I think it is time to give up the chickens - Barbeque anyone???

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
So... To recap, things to do in during the winter in somd :

Ride bikes (I need to buy a bike!)

Skiing

Conduct interviews for the role of baby's momma at the brass rail :smoochy:

Check out bands and misc. bars. Though I did notice there are a couple local playhouses on the somd calendar

Chase married police officers ;)

Play horseshoes with midgets (or ugly children with beer bellys considering the size of those horseshoes)

And last but certainly not least, join the various forum dramas!

I think I can guess which provides the best bang for the buck... :lmao: