Outlander

Clem72

:lmao::blushing: I can see where that would be awkward.

Back when game of thrones first started my son brought his girlfriend home for the first time (think it was after date #2 or #3) and they wanted to watch the first episode since I had HBO and they didn't. Girl was beet red throughout just about the whole show and it was everything I could do not to burst out laughing. Not quite as bad as the time I wandered into the kitchen at 1230AM in my tighty whiteys to find him kanoodling his first GF (think he was grade 10 at the time), but close.

Edited to mention he was an adult when we watched thrones.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
No I haven't, do they follow the series pretty close?

You mean, does the series follow the books pretty close? Yes, pretty much, but as usual, the books are much better. There are 8 books that Gabaldan has written in the series, and she's working on number 9. She has suggested that it will be the last one, but if you know anything about her writing style, she'll be hard pressed to end the series in the 9th book. I'll go out on a limb and say there will probably be a 10th.

luvmygdaughters

You mean, does the series follow the books pretty close? Yes, pretty much, but as usual, the books are much better. There are 8 books that Gabaldan has written in the series, and she's working on number 9. She has suggested that it will be the last one, but if you know anything about her writing style, she'll be hard pressed to end the series in the 9th book. I'll go out on a limb and say there will probably be a 10th.

Yep, that's what I meant. I'll have to check them out, thanks for the recommendation!