Overcompensating

BernieP

Resident PIA
I really hope the owner has a mullet.
It would complete the picture.
IMHO is that even street legal? We force truck drivers to put all kinds of skirts and fenders on their tractors and trailers for safety reasons.
Besides that, the MF is a roll over risk on the off ramp or even a curve if the DB takes it a little hot.

Kinnakeet

It would complete the picture.
IMHO is that even street legal? We force truck drivers to put all kinds of skirts and fenders on their tractors and trailers for safety reasons.
Besides that, the MF is a roll over risk on the off ramp or even a curve if the DB takes it a little hot.
Jealous are you

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Back when my oldest daughter was a freshman in HS at Great Mills, on occasion I'd have to pick her up or drop her off while in my mobile welding rig. I remember pulling in one day and immediately noting all the attention the truck was getting from a bunch of young lads on a practice field. My daughter shrieked "OMG, the boys over there are looking at us!!" and she and her girl friend bolted from the truck as quickly as possible..but what made me laugh out loud was what she tossed over her shoulder as she tried to escape from all the unwanted attention: "Thanks for the ride Uncle Ed!..bye!" LMAO..disowned...just like that. Oh..the truck..nothing out of the ordinary...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Back when my oldest daughter was a freshman in HS at Great Mills, on occasion I'd have to pick her up or drop her off while in my mobile welding rig. I remember pulling in one day and immediately noting all the attention the truck was getting from a bunch of young lads on a practice field. My daughter shrieked "OMG, the boys over there are looking at us!!" and she and her girl friend bolted from the truck as quickly as possible..but what made me laugh out loud was what she tossed over her shoulder as she tried to escape from all the unwanted attention: "Thanks for the ride Uncle Ed!..bye!" LMAO..disowned...just like that. Oh..the truck..nothing out of the ordinary... View attachment 140681
Is that .... is that ..... is that ..... chrome? A real life honest to goodness chrome bumper and chrome grill trim?🤤