Ovie's whining

Baz

This. ------------------>
I noticed there was no thread about tonight's Caps-Penguins game.

You guys notice Ovie whining to the refs after the 2nd?

He's a whiner.

SoMdDude

He whines one game one time and now he's a whiner...yea ok every game Cryby, hes the king whiner. Love how he ran and hid the other night after cross checking that dude 5 times..then when it comes time to fight, he runs.. flippin sissy..wouldn't even go after the other teams goalie LOL WUSS

Baz

He whines one game one time and now he's a whiner...yea ok every game Cryby, hes the king whiner. Love how he ran and hid the other night after cross checking that dude 5 times..then when it comes time to fight, he runs.. flippin sissy..wouldn't even go after the other teams goalie LOL WUSS

:killingme

There's a Flyer-Lite fan that I was looking for!

At least Ovie managed to keep from being suspended tonight.

Caps have been strong, and Theodore is looking to be playing at his highest level since his rookie year. Caps are running on all cylinders.

SoMdDude

Flyer Lite Fan?

Try again..been going to Capitals games since i was in HS..back in 85..so way to ASSume

OldHillcrestGuy

Theodore is looking to be playing at his highest level since his rookie year. Caps are running on all cylinders.

Baz nice of you to talk kindly of the Caps.

And to think we (Caps Fans) all were ready to pack his bags and send him on his way. He is proably the leagues hottest goalie at the moment. Which is really remarkable with the tragedy he suffered during the offseason when his very young son passed away.

GO CAPS GO THEO :yahoo::yahoo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I thought it was an awesome game. :clap:

I think what's different this year (and I hope it continues into the playoffs) is their ability to focus and not give up, even when they're behind or not playing very well. They seem to be able to keep their heads in the game and step up their play.

Baz

Baz nice of you to talk kindly of the Caps.

And to think we (Caps Fans) all were ready to pack his bags and send him on his way. He is proably the leagues hottest goalie at the moment. Which is really remarkable with the tragedy he suffered during the offseason when his very young son passed away.

GO CAPS GO THEO :yahoo::yahoo:

I didn't believe Theodore could get back to the form he had 8 years ago when he won the Vezina and Hart. I keep expecting him to wake up and go back to being Threeormore. Now, I haven't seen a ton of Caps games this year, but I've seen enough to think he may be the goaltender that can take the Caps deep in the playoffs.

The Caps as a whole have been playing better than I expected. Of course they can ring up the goals, that's not surprising. But they've proven to be more resilient than I expected.

Whether this will carry over through the playoffs remains to be seen. But I have to admit, I am much more of the mind that it could then I was a few weeks ago.

So I predict this year they'll make a jump from last year. Losing to the Penguins in game 7 of the Conference Finals, instead. :evil:

I noticed there was no thread about tonight's Caps-Penguins game.

You guys notice Ovie whining to the refs after the 2nd?

He's a whiner.

Im pretty sure it was a case of "hey wake up guys". Caps were getting all kinds of penalties called against them, while I saw at least two high sticks and four trips go uncalled against the Pens. And I would have posted during the game. But I was too busy screaming my face off at the Verizon Center:yahoo: Im still hoarse.

OldHillcrestGuy

The penalties seemed a little lopsided last night in favor of the Pens. I'll be there rocking the red next week when they play Ottawa. :yahoo:

LordStanley

I know nothing

There's a Flyer-Lite fan that I was looking for!

At least Ovie managed to keep from being suspended tonight.

Caps have been strong, and Theodore is looking to be playing at his highest level since his rookie year. Caps are running on all cylinders.

Whats a Flyer-lite fan?

Baz

Whats a Flyer-lite fan?

Maybe I should've worded it "Flyers Fans Lite"? Neither really sounds right. Either way, the new crop of Caps fans seems to want to be just like Flyers fans, in regards to behavior at the arena. They remind me of the little brother who emulates big brother by trying to act just like him, but falling a bit short.

Speaking of the Flyers, sucks about Carter. That's a tough loss.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I thought it was an awesome game. :clap:

I think what's different this year (and I hope it continues into the playoffs) is their ability to focus and not give up, even when they're behind or not playing very well. They seem to be able to keep their heads in the game and step up their play.

They stress me out. :jameo: You can see goals coming against. A couple of great saves or a good defensive play and then, within seconds, they make a loose play and give up scores. Been like that the last three years it seems. :shrug:

It is fun to watch, though!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Maybe I should've worded it "Flyers Fans Lite"? Neither really sounds right. Either way, the new crop of Caps fans seems to want to be just like Flyers fans, in regards to behavior at the arena. They remind me of the little brother who emulates big brother by trying to act just like him, but falling a bit short.

Speaking of the Flyers, sucks about Carter. That's a tough loss.

Emery... Leighton... Carter... :banghead:

They better get thier act together or they will not make the playoffs.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
They stress me out. :jameo: You can see goals coming against. A couple of great saves or a good defensive play and then, within seconds, they make a loose play and give up scores. Been like that the last three years it seems. :shrug:

Yep. I was so hyped after the game, I was awake until 11:30. 4:00 a.m. came really early this morning. I've hit my head on my keyboard three times in the last 30 minutes. :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here

The difference this year is it doesn't seem to bother them, they play like they know they WILL overcome anything.