Owie..

K

Katie

How come falling off at 18 doesn't hurt nearly as much as falling off at 30-something.

I fell off yesterday, and today. Owie..I think I found some new body parts that hurt.

TG for ibuprofen.

J

jaybeeztoo

Katie said:
How come falling off at 18 doesn't hurt nearly as much as falling off at 30-something.

I fell off yesterday, and today. Owie..I think I found some new body parts that hurt.

TG for ibuprofen.

:huggy: Take care of those achey parts and feel real better soon :flowers:

Katie said:

TG for ibuprofen.
Is that what we heard on the scanner? You fell off a horse yesterday?

rack'm

Jaded
Katie said:

TG for ibuprofen.

So, since super man couldn't fly, you thought you'd give it a shot?? :lol:

I hope you feel better. :huggy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I found a big 'ol bruise on the inside of my thigh this morning. Have no idea where it came from or when I got it. :lol:

Vince

Katie said:
For the same reason running a couple miles at 40 years old doesn't hurt as much as running a couple miles at 50. All the parts are getting older. Hit myself in the shin with a sledge hammer. Nice bruise that would go away in 3 or 4 days on someone younger. Two weeks and it's still there. I think it's a keeper. :biggrin:

Last edited:
K

Katie

desertrat said:
Is that what we heard on the scanner? You fell off a horse yesterday?

Nope didn't have the ambulance called. I got up and cussed him out. I didn't feel ouchie really bad until this morning.

Katie said:
Nope didn't have the ambulance called. I got up and cussed him out. I didn't feel ouchie really bad until this morning.
Well, I guess you weren't the only one then. Hope you feel better soon.

K

Katie

Thank negative karma giver I guess you are a professional horse back rider who has NEVER fallen off a horse in your lifetime, or you have ridden a few times at a stable with dead trail horses.

:smack:

I can ride, and have the ribbons from the last show to prove it.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Katie said:

TG for ibuprofen.

And a nice hot bath works wonders. My motto is if you're gonna ride you're gonna fall off unless you ride a half dead one....But thats no fun, right? By tomorrow you should be feelin good as new :flowers:.

J

jaybeeztoo

mygoldnhorse said:
And a nice hot bath works wonders. My motto is if you're gonna ride you're gonna fall off unless you ride a half dead one....But thats no fun, right? By tomorrow you should be feelin good as new :flowers:.

I need "half a dead one". I'm skeeeered, I don't want to fall off and I'll admit that :killingme

:wink:

GallopNTec

Katie said:

TG for ibuprofen.
:huggy: Cause you stop bouncing at 20 and just go SPLAT - atleast that's what happened to me.

Sorry- hope you feel better soon :flowers:
Did Ashton do it?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
two words.....
grounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd work girlie :lol:

it takes a few days, but you'll feel better soon. How did you land? if you landed on your back, be very careful of the effects of whiplash. my daughter got that YOWZA.

K

Katie

happyappygirl said:
two words.....
grounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd work girlie :lol:

it takes a few days, but you'll feel better soon. How did you land? if you landed on your back, be very careful of the effects of whiplash. my daughter got that YOWZA.

I am feeling not to bad today. Just breathing is still a challenge. I still had my riding lesson last night on Ashton.

I am going to meet with the owners *hopefully* and go over the options of what needs to get done. I don't mind doing ground work with him, but want cooporation from them, ya know.

K

Katie

GallopNTec said:
:huggy: Cause you stop bouncing at 20 and just go SPLAT - atleast that's what happened to me.

Sorry- hope you feel better soon :flowers:
Did Ashton do it?

Nope wasn't Ashton. It was someone else.

Ashton is my angel. :lmao: We had a good lesson last night. It was my first *real* dressage lesson on him. My legs were REALLY feeling the burn, but I will practice what I learned this week.