Packers @ Giants

Rael

Supper's Ready
So.....

So far, two good offensive possessions (one for each team) which resulted in a missed field goal for each team as well. I was expecting better for both teams...

Rael

Supper's Ready
So far a good game. Eli's arm seems okay, so does Favre's. Penalties always having an impact.

Anybody watching?

Pooh31

Hubby and I are watching and flipping through all the other games. The game I want to see comes on a 4

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I want Green Bay to take it in the ass.

Go Giants!, and please cover the spread.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Pleasantly surprised Eli got out there to play today. But just like Troy Aickman said, hell, he's out there competing against Brett Favre.

EDIT: Rael hangs head in shame...poor game of football today for the NYGs :whack:

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What we (re)learn from this...

...game;

Favre is still the most exciting qb in NFL history. Gosh he 's fun to watch.
Also, Madden has said the Packers D is playoff good. So, put the Packers in the playoff mix!

And the Giants start 0-3. After next week. :lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Larry Gude said:
And the Giants start 0-3. After next week. :lmao:
I"m still rooting for them, though...at least I spelled it right this week! Probably even clouding my judgment.. :lmao:

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Packers may be the surprise team out of the NFC this year. The Texans are having a heck of a first two weeks as well !

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's only week 2...

fedex said:
Packers may be the surprise team out of the NFC this year. The Texans are having a heck of a first two weeks as well !

...so this is just for entertainments sake but;

The Lions and 49ers are 2-0 as well.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Larry Gude said:
...so this is just for entertainments sake but;

The Lions and 49ers are 2-0 as well.

That is true, but the Packers have beat better teams IMO than the Lions and 49ers have played. Maybe I am crazy, but I think teh NYG, and the Eagles are better than the 9ers and Lions...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not...

fedex said:
That is true, but the Packers have beat better teams IMO than the Lions and 49ers have played. Maybe I am crazy, but I think teh NYG, and the Eagles are better than the 9ers and Lions...

...trying to bust on your boys, but, at present, the Eagles haven't proven anything and the Giants have been blown out two weeks in a row.

Dallas killed Miami who we barely beat so, after tonight we'll know more about the Skins and the Eagles and by circular reasoning we'll see about the Giants.

If we smash Philly, then we can argue the Skins are better than the Packers who barely beat the Eagles and then we can say were better than the Giants because we're better than the Eagles who were close to the Packers.

Got that? :lmao: :jameo:

mainman

Set Trippin
fedex said:
The Saints are currently my surprise team of the NFC so far....:lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There's that...

mainman said:

...as well, the flip side.

Who else?

Giants at 0-2?
Rams at 0-2?

After just two games, those are the only negatives that stick out though I think BS is right; the Chargers didn't look so hot last week either.

And I gotta give something to the Cowboys for two dominant offensive games.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
mainman said:

:killingme They have been playing piss poor ! I dont get it really ! I didnt think the rams would be 0-2, but what they have lost by a combined 2 points the past 2 weeks ! Thats a heartbreaker in itself !

The skins game could be interesting tonight.

I think we will know what the situation is with all these teams by the halfway point !