Pagans

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
fab said:
Any pagans arround here. I am doing some reading and would like to get some info.

Thanks, :howdy:

Maybe the Mopagens?

Attachments

• Mopagen.jpg
    Mopagen.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Mopagen2.jpg
    Mopagen2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 95
O

oldnavy

I had a guy who worked for me who was a Wiccan. He was a pretty freaky dude who we kept a very close eye on. Very bizzar behavior and wicked stuff going on in his personal life. He had his priest call me at work to talk to me about why we (the Navy) would not allow him to become a lay minister onboard the ship and conduct religious services while we were on deployment. He and I did not see eye-to-eye on most things and one day before he got kicked out of the Navy he came to me (must have been in a good mood) and said, "oh, I put a spell on you awhile back. Guess I should reverse it now". I got a kick out of it and told him to just leave it be cause things were going pretty well for me. He was a little perplexed cause the spell was supposed to cause bad things in my life. :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
oldnavy said:
I got a kick out of it and told him to just leave it be cause things were going pretty well for me. He was a little perplexed cause the spell was supposed to cause bad things in my life. :lmao:

Maybe he cast the wrong spell? He accidentallly put a blessing on you instead of a hex.

O

oldnavy

Toxick said:
Maybe he cast the wrong spell? He accidentallly put a blessing on you instead of a hex.

Could be. Maybe I owe him a "thanks". :yay:

Now, if I could only find that funeral home in AL that he was going to go to work for making $35.00 an hour I could call and hell him how grateful I am.

Roughidle

oldnavy said:

Now, if I could only find that funeral home in AL that he was going to go to work for making $35.00 an hour I could call and hell him how grateful I am.
Probably got fired for makin' zombies anyway. :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
oldnavy said:

What job at a funeral home pays $35.00 an hour?

I might be in the wrong line of work!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
fab said:
Any pagans arround here. I am doing some reading and would like to get some info.

Thanks, :howdy:

:elaine:

:howdy:

But be forewarned, I've been told I am an Amazonian feminist:shrug:

You may want to wear a cup:biggrin:

O

oldnavy

Toxick said:
What job at a funeral home pays $35.00 an hour?

I might be in the wrong line of work!

Yeah, especially in AL. I don't even think their Governor makes that. :lmao:

Esprix

On a more serious note... ;)

Try the local Unitarian Universalist congregation. I don't know what their Pagan/Wiccan content might be, but they're a very open and affirming group of folks from what I know of them.

Esprix