Page 4 and an addendum

transporter

Addendum to Not how the innocent Act:

The innocent accept the judgement of our entire intelligence community that the Russians interfered in our election. They don't proclaim it was a 400lb fat guy in the basement. To this day Donald Trump won't admit without equivocating that the Russians interfered.

Page 4:

RUSSIAN SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
The Internet Research Agency (IRA) carried out the earliest Russian interference operations identified by the investigation—a social media campaign designed to provoke and amplify political and social discord in the United States. The IRA was based in St. Petersburg, Russia, and received funding from Russian oligarch Yevgeniy Prigozhin and companies he controlled. Prigozhin is widel resorted to have ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin, redacted

The IRA later used social media accounts and interest groups to sow discord in the U.S. political system through what it termed "information warfare." The campaign evolved from a generalized program designed in 2014 and 2015 to undermine the U.S. electoral system, to a targeted operation that by early 2016 favored candidate Trump and disparaged candidate Clinton. The IRA's operation also included the purchase of political advertisements on social media in the names of U.S. persons and entities, as well as the staging of political rallies inside the United States. To organize those rallies, IRA employees posed as U.S. grassroots entities and persons and made contact with Trump supporters and Trump Campaign officials in the United States. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the IRA. Section II of this report details the Office's investigation of the Russian social media campaign.

Now, comrade GURPS will find some obscure political propaganda site to claim that none of this ever happened or that that it was minute and ineffective.

Here we have the findings that interference in our election did, in fact, happen, it happened on a pretty grand scale, it was perpetrated by the Russian govt, and that interference was perpetrated to benefit Donald Trump who was at the time negotiating with that same Russian govt to put his name on a building in Moscow.

Here the rest of the ignorati crowd will claim none of this means anything. Of course THEY were the ones Trump was lying to about having no business interests in Moscow.

Here the rest of the ignorati will, once again, claim to be Patriots yet fail to comprehend or even give a damn about the significance of an antagonistic foreign power interfering in our election!!!!!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

glhs837

Power with Control
"Interfered". Words, they are hard, I get that, especially English ones. If an ant crosses my path and I step over it, did it interfere with my walk? If there's a pine cone on front of my tire, did it interfere with my drive? Lets not confuse wanting to interfere with the actual ability to do so. My 8lb dog would love to interfere with the 60lb labradoodle next door. However, when he gets within 10 feet he rolls over and tinkles a bit. No interference.

This_person

Addendum to Not how the innocent Act:

The innocent accept the judgement of our entire intelligence community that the Russians interfered in our election. They don't proclaim it was a 400lb fat guy in the basement. To this day Donald Trump won't admit without equivocating that the Russians interfered.

Why would the "innocent" accept the judgement of the entire intelligence community when it was the same intelligence community - worldwide, mind you - that Iraq under Hussein had large stashes of weapons of mass destruction?

Where has the entire intelligence community helped us when we needed them to stop 9/11, or the Boston bombing, or the London subway, or the French, or ......

No, the stupid accept the judgement of the entire intelligence community. When the entire community agrees, there's a 99.9999999% chance it's not something factual, but something they want us to think for other reasons. If you haven't figured that out yet, why are you still breathing?