Paging Mr. Marquis

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
On your INC blog I just noticed this:
Laurel is not far from where I live, up 301 and a 10 minute drive, and flooding there could have a significant impact on D.C. commuters coming home from D.C. to Southern Maryland.

Also, the economic and emotional toll - not as bad as Katrina economically but just as bad emotionally, residents pushed to their breaking point. Imagining what life must have been like in Louisiana is not hard but living it is. The water and the threat of waterborne diseases exsists even here. No sign of the rain letting up and possibly still alot more to come.
Eh, how does that comparison go again?

Moderate, short-term, localized flooding does not quite equate with a devastating Cat. 4 hurricane, the effects of which are still being felt. Economically or emotionally. Local residents should still have a home to return to, and I haven't heard of any associated deaths.

Are you running for office too?

MMDad

Lem Putt
hvp05 said:
On your INC blog I just noticed this:Eh, how does that comparison go again?

Moderate, short-term, localized flooding does not quite equate with a devastating Cat. 4 hurricane, the effects of which are still being felt. Economically or emotionally. Local residents should still have a home to return to, and I haven't heard of any associated deaths.

Are you running for office too?
:lmao: :killingme Come on now. You do realize he's a "special needs" kid, don't you?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
MMDad said:
You do realize he's a "special needs" kid, don't you?
Probably had to attend years worth of classes in those damn firebox trailers... or something! :burning: