PAID reviewer

Clem72

Received an email to win a free Keurig of I take the survey. No thank you.
Reminds me of that period of time in the late 90s when you could write in to sweepstakes and box-top style offers without an entry form or the box-top. Just send an index card with your info. I must have got a dozen coffee grinders and foreman grills and oil sprayers before I stopped bothering. Best thing I got was a pair of massive bessey bar clamps that retailed for around $50 a piece just for sending out a letter.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Speaking of toasters .... I need a new toaster because the $9.99 2-slice model we bought is crap! They want $40 for a decent 4-slice toaster though OMG.

Stop buying Chinese crap.

Here ya go. Get this vintage art deco American made toaster from back in the day. Should also add some style to your kitchen. If this doesn't suit your fancy, search for others.

Clem72

For your consideration ...

Stop buying Chinese crap.

Here ya go. Get this vintage art deco American made toaster from back in the day. Should also add some style to your kitchen. If this doesn't suit your fancy, search for others.

Mmmm. The crispy flavor of atomized asbestos.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Grew up with an electric oven and when alot of toast was needed (like for a SOS dinner), mother would throw 8-10 slices in the over on broil..and flip em after a minute or 2.
my oven is full of storage as is the bottom pull out drawer (tiny house)

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Grew up with an electric oven and when alot of toast was needed (like for a SOS dinner), mother would throw 8-10 slices in the over on broil..and flip em after a minute or 2.
I've used a cast iron pan on the stove top to toast when my toaster oven died.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I want a new one w/o someone else's toaster leavins, but thank you. I did find one on QVC for $39.99 but did not buy it since surely shipping would add another $15? I will check Costco locally and see what they have first. Maybe I need to check BB&B since they are going to be closing?

Last edited: