Painful to watch.

Hijinx

This is truly painful to watch. Admittedly it isn't always in context, but good gawd gertie this guy is the President .
I have July 4th, in the date pool for when he gets removed by cameltoe, but I think I should have said Memorial day.

Dr. Jill is already finishing his speeches for him how long can he last?
The democrats running this man for the presidency committed a criminal act.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They better get some professional con artist and switch the briefcase with the nuke codes with a briefcase full of calculators. This way joe can push all the buttons he wants without blowing the earth to smithereens.

TPD

the poor dad

This is truly painful to watch. Admittedly it isn't always in context, but good gawd gertie this guy is the President .
I have July 4th, in the date pool for when he gets removed by cameltoe, but I think I should have said Memorial day.

the sad part is that those who voted for him can’t see his cognitive decline. Nor can they spell cognitive.

Hijinx

They better get some professional con artist and switch the briefcase with the nuke codes with a briefcase full of calculators. This way joe can push all the buttons he wants without blowing the earth to smithereens.

The only problem with that is who will get the real Nuke Codes.
Cameltoe? We are probably as well of with half-a-brain Joebama as we would be with Cameltoe who's biggest decision she ever made was whether or not to indict a car thief.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron

I've got May 5.