Painful Urination.

BlueBird

So, lately I have been experiencing some discomfort when urinating.

Burning
Weak stream
Frequent Urination
And an occasional pain in my groin or testicles which starts on the left side of my groin. Could be best described as an aching sensation.

I'm 40 so I'm wondering if I could be having some prostate issues. Any ideas?

I hate doctors by the way.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Burning
Weak stream
Frequent Urination
And an occasional pain in my groin or testicles which starts on the right side of my groin. Could be best described as aching sensation.

Kidney Stone?
UTI?

Go to the doctor and get checked before it gets worse, you'll be really sorry if you don't. It's a horrible pain.

BlueBird

Kidney Stone?
UTI?

Go to the doctor and get checked before it gets worse, you'll be really sorry if you don't. It's a horrible pain.

Hmm, I've never had a kidney stone but I suppose that could cause some of these symptoms. I've been experiencing this for a few months now.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hmm, I've never had a kidney stone but I suppose that could cause some of these symptoms. I've been experiencing this for a few months now.

My husband was in Iraq and got a kidney stone, said it was the worst pain he's ever felt. They gave him morphine and it didn't help. He finally passed the stone and the pain was gone. It's been about 8 months now.

Seriously get checked and if it is a stone, they might be able to help before it gets to the really painful point. Not trying to scare you, just hate to see anyone go through that.

High-Def

Burning
Weak stream
Frequent Urination
And an occasional pain in my groin or testicles which starts on the left side of my groin. Could be best described as an aching sensation.

I knew someone that had that. It turned out to be some kind of infection in his testies. Went to the doc and got antibiotics and was all better in 2 weeks

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:yay:

Attachments

• Banding.jpg
    Banding.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 138

Toxick

Splat

Burning
Weak stream
Frequent Urination

Sounds to me like a kidney stone.

Whether you hate them or not, you are going to need to go see one. They can make the process of passing it a lot less painful for you.

If it's a kidney stone, what happens is that you have to pee it out. Unfortunately, the stone is often too large to comfortably slide down your urethera. I've heard the pain is similar to labor.

I can neither confirm or deny the validity of that comparison.

But with modern science, I believe they can turn it into painless dust with a hypersonic doo-hickey of some kind.

So go see the doctor.

Disclaimer: I am not a physician, therapist or any form of subject matter expert in the field of physiology. The above post is nothing more than conjecture and nothing in this post should be construed as an accurate diagnosis or actual advice, with the exception of "go see a doctor". That is all.

punjabigyrl

Burning
Weak stream
Frequent Urination

It can be a simple thing as infection to worse case scenerio cancer. My husbands uncle passed away 3 months ago with testicular cancer. Of course, in canada it took a while to get the diagnosis since they were trying to cure an infectious blister with all sorts of antibiotics. When someone finally had then sense of biopsing it, it has spread to his lymp nodes and lungs.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Burning
Weak stream
Frequent Urination

The burning sensation might be a bladder infection; OR you just aren't drinking enough WATER. Iced-tea and coffee don't work that well for keeping hydrated. I know whereof I speak. You might try drinking more water; and maybe try drinking cranberry juice too.

If you're having weak stream issues, ya might have a kidney stone, OR it's time to get a prostate exam.
Just food for thought.

T

toppick08

Burning
Weak stream
Frequent Urination

You have a pussy.....:buddies:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
So?

It's been nearly a week and no more reports. Did you go to the doctor or not?