Paint it Pink with a big rainbow?

bcp

In My Opinion
Actually in the spirit of what they wish for, I think that the ban on rump rangers be lifted in the military, then a selective draft be initiated.
All gay persons from 18 to 45 living in San Francisco should then be drafted and sent directly to Iraq.

seems to me that this would make them happy.

Hessian

Glorifying a a sliver of society that has done nothing but cause trouble for morale, spread AIDS, and lies about its role in American History ...this is not the duty of the US Navy. Honoring minorities that have valiantly served (Nippon, African-American, Amerindian...) is perfectly appropriate.
Gays are not a recognized minority, they do not deserve special priviledges for being queer, and its about time someone told that to San Fransicko.

Esprix

Hessian said:
Glorifying a a sliver of society that has done nothing but cause trouble for morale, spread AIDS, and lies about its role in American History ...this is not the duty of the US Navy. Honoring minorities that have valiantly served (Nippon, African-American, Amerindian...) is perfectly appropriate.
Gays are not a recognized minority, they do not deserve special priviledges for being queer, and its about time someone told that to San Fransicko.

Yes, because no LGBT servicemembers have ever done anything of worth for the U.S. military. :rolleyes:

Regardless, I can't imagine so much hate is good for your ulcers. You should see a doctor. :lmao:

BYGONES! :razz:

Esprix

T

tikipirate

I don't believe I ever heard the final word on the Iowa turret explosion. Does anyone have a truthful link?

T

tikipirate

Esprix said:
Yes, because no LGBT servicemembers have ever done anything of worth for the U.S. military. :rolleyes:
Back in the day, I knew a gay guy who was an A-6 BN. He was in one of the first aircraft over Baghdad during Gulf War I. He prosecuted his objectives, trapped, hot-tanked and loaded, and catted off back to Baghdad. Again and again. Balls. A no-sh!t hero.

Years later, I was working with him again. He had started drawing rainbows and stuff on the whiteboard around his desk. I asked him what the fu(k he thought he was doing. He told me, "I'm getting out soon." I advised him, "Wait until you are out. Leave a hero, not a homo."

I don't know whatever happened to him. We need more like him. I don't care about his sexual proclivities. He was a great warfighter. He put weapons on target.