paintball

Treeline

Does anyone know any information about the new Paintball store in town? The name is Sure Shot Paintball. Would like to here any and all things about this store.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Treeline said:
Does anyone know any information about the new Paintball store in town? The name is Sure Shot Paintball. Would like to here any and all things about this store.

No.. But I do have a paintball gun and gear for sale

Cletus_Vandam

Not too sure. Where (what city) is the store located?

I'm pretty new to paintball myself and just had my first "problem" with a local vendor.

I bought a Tippmann on ebay and went to Tackle Box in Lex. Park. I went there with getting two cylinders in mind. They had 20 oz. cylinders for $40. I told them I was going to wait since that was about $10 more than what I had seen them going for. The guy then went on to tell me that they refill their cyliners for free. I did a quick calculation and saw that this was a great deal since I would have the cylinders paid for in time.

Low and behold, I go in for my first FREE refill and they look at me like a deer in the headlights... No one there has any idea what I'm talking about and they guy I bought from wasn't there.... Needless to say, that was the last $6.00 they'll see from me.

So, long story short. I'm on a search for a good paintball store...

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Cletus_Vandam said:
Not too sure. Where (what city) is the store located?

I'm pretty new to paintball myself and just had my first "problem" with a local vendor.

I bought a Tippmann on ebay and went to Tackle Box in Lex. Park. I went there with getting two cylinders in mind. They had 20 oz. cylinders for $40. I told them I was going to wait since that was about $10 more than what I had seen them going for. The guy then went on to tell me that they refill their cyliners for free. I did a quick calculation and saw that this was a great deal since I would have the cylinders paid for in time.

Low and behold, I go in for my first FREE refill and they look at me like a deer in the headlights... No one there has any idea what I'm talking about and they guy I bought from wasn't there.... Needless to say, that was the last $6.00 they'll see from me.

So, long story short. I'm on a search for a good paintball store...

Paintball Paradise
California, MD 301-472-1888
reaume@us.hsanet.ne

When I was a baller, I use to go here. Awesome store.. They know there shiat!
Base One Paintball
Waldorf, MD 301-535-3390
info@baseonepaintball.com
www.baseonepaintball.com

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Treeline said:

Sure Shot Paintball
21744 Garfield Street
Great Mills, Md. 20634
(301) 737-0639 (main)
(301) 737-0547

Hours:
M - F 4pm-9pm
Sat. 10am-5pm
Sun. 11am-5pm

E-mail: pbsureshot@yahoo.com

A

aahhdrink

I just got out of paintball. I had a lot of fun but the people I was playing with all stopped and I didn't know of anyone else that played.

Treeline

call sure shot paintball. 301-737-0639 they have a bunch of guys who like to play here in the woods and up at OA in bowie.

Treeline

sorry to here about your rotten expierence with the Tackle Box. But it is no suprise!!!!! If you are still intrested call the guys at Sure Shot. Since I found them they have treated me really well and that is where I will continue to go.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sometime this Spring I'm going to try and get a ton of people to go to paintball paradise with me and have three hours of welting fun.:getdown:

D

Doggy

Hey all..I`am getting back into the sport! only problem is..All the old guys/gals I played with no longer play..Someone send me a email..so we could set up some dates/times to get a group of ballers to play!

ftxlumpy@yahoo.com