Painted Faces???

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
How many of you out there paint your faces, with the colors of your team's uniforms??

Do you wear cheese slices on your head to a football game?

Do you don ancient Viking helmets, when you go to party events!?!?

Are these people weird, or what??:killingme

DoMe

How many of you out there paint your faces, with the colors of your team's uniforms??

Do you wear cheese slices on your head to a football game?

Do you don ancient Viking helmets, when you go to party events!?!?

Are these people weird, or what??:killingme

I can help you paint your face. I think red would be a good color on you. :flowers:

tyky

eieio
I am a die hard Ravens fan, sorry I support the states team that I live in! I wear my Ravens jersey on game days but I don not paint my face! I think those people are only looking for their 15 seconds of television fame

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I am a die hard Ravens fan, sorry I support the states team that I live in! I wear my Ravens jersey on game days but I don not paint my face! I think those people are only looking for their 15 seconds of television fame

I went to a Denver Broncos game, a few years back, and was amazed by the number of fans who were all decked out/painted up in their team colors! :lol:

tyky

eieio
I would rather see their faces painted then the guys that show up showcasing their team spirit on their shirtless chests :barf: Unless they are goodlooking of course

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I would rather see their faces painted then the guys that show up showcasing their team spirit on their shirtless chests :barf: Unless they are goodlooking of course

Girly thoughts!:killingme

Do you use the term "thingy" too?:lmao:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!

Its too cold for that for me to do that at football games.

I would have some serious FRIPPLES.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How'd you like to be a Raiders fan? I mean these guys go waay overboard and what happens? You lose 41-7 in your house, but on the bright side of things, at least nobody can recognize you.(you hope)

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
A couple of years ago, we talked about a bunch of Redskin male fans, who dress up in female clothing - The Hogs, I think, but they are charity providers, it turns out.

However, seeing these guys in dresses, with purses, with Hog noses during a game is a riot!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
A couple of years ago, we talked about a bunch of Redskin male fans, who dress up in female clothing - The Hogs, I think, but they are charity providers, it turns out.

However, seeing these guys in dresses, with purses, with Hog noses during a game is a riot!

The Hogettes, a D.C. institution didja know that "Spiggy" lives down here?