Panda Express, Prince Frederick...

GregV814

for those of you that live in Prince frederick or nearby, I had not been there for a while, but its a lazy whatdoyawant for dinner saturday. Although you cant enter the store, the food was absolutely OUTSTANDING.

Grumpy

for those of you that live in Prince frederick or nearby, I had not been there for a while, but its a lazy whatdoyawant for dinner saturday. Although you cant enter the store, the food was absolutely OUTSTANDING.
More than happy with the Fortune Cookie in PF, no thanks.

mdff21

Have you seen Panda Express' kitchen. They just opened and you can skate on the kitchen floor with the grease!!

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

PeoplesElbow

I've always thought Panda Express had the best tasting fried rice of any Chineseish place I have eaten at, with one exception. The exception was one of those places where nobody spoke English and the cook was making the food with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, that place hadn't been cleaned since the Great Wall of China was built.

Kinnakeet

More than happy with the Fortune Cookie in PF, no thanks.
They all are gross I hope you all know that the Asians use their feet to stir the fried rice and the veggies 1 time a friend of mine bit down on something and it turned out to be a toe nail how those places stay open is a miracle same guy did fire ext at those places and said it is the most disgusting stuff he has ever seen

PeoplesElbow

They all are gross I hope you all know that the Asians use their feet to stir the fried rice and the veggies 1 time a friend of mine bit down on something and it turned out to be a toe nail how those places stay open is a miracle same guy did fire ext at those places and said it is the most disgusting stuff he has ever seen
I heard the women have square nipples and their vaginas go sideways too! :rolleyes:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I walk along that area quite a bit. The lines at Chick Fil A and Panda Express stay long, it seems. I have never have been to either of them.

I'm a Debbie Downer, because I point out that there's more sodium in one meal than recommended in one whole day for most people. :jet:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I heard the women have square nipples and their vaginas go sideways too! :rolleyes:
Funny you should say this. My best bud's widower father married an Aussie. I once told my bud that Aussie women were horizontal and not vertical, because of the equator. Years later I heard him repeat this as fact and about soiled myself laughing. :roflmao:

PeoplesElbow

I walk along that area quite a bit. The lines at Chick Fil A and Panda Express stay long, it seems. I have never have been to either of them.

I'm a Debbie Downer, because I point out that there's more sodium in one meal than recommended in one whole day for most people. :jet:
As someone who watches sodium there are some lower sodium choices like string bean chicken.

Just about any restaurants use a ton of salt, including mom and pop joints.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Funny you should say this. My best bud's widower father married an Aussie. I once told my bud that Aussie women were horizontal and not vertical, because of the equator. Years later I heard him repeat this as fact and about soiled myself laughing. :roflmao:
Is it true they have a pouch to hold your beer?🦘
:lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
As someone who watches sodium there are some lower sodium choices like string bean chicken.

Just about any restaurants use a ton of salt, including mom and pop joints.
They do! I watch what I order when I eat at those places, as well!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I've had Panda Express once. 2 things jumped out at me:
  1. It was not "express" it took a while to get service.
  2. Panda was no where to be seen on the menu.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I've always thought Panda Express had the best tasting fried rice of any Chineseish place I have eaten at, with one exception. The exception was one of those places where nobody spoke English and the cook was making the food with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, that place hadn't been cleaned since the Great Wall of China was built.
JERRY'S next to the bowling alley.. Best Chinese in the county.