Panthers/Bronco's...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, so, Denver's defense hasn't lost a damn thing. Cam still struggles with making decisions quicker and Seimian is going to be just fine.

I'm not knocking Cam. Defenses these days are getting back in front of the offenses by compressing time even more and forcing QB's to make more and more pre-snap reads AND decide quicker and quicker. What was always true, still is; if you can pressure the QB, you can beat him.

Add to that what seems like the makings of a legit run game, O line, for the Bronco's and, once their QB really settles in, they're probably better than last year. The Panthers seem like they are still very good but not any better than last year. Cam supposedly has more weapons. Take away the turnovers, Denver wins easy. As is, if Gano makes the kick, the Bronco's would have felt just fine with how the rest of the season was looking because they do not have a QB problem.

Carolina might. He's big, strong, fast, brutal arm but you can confuse him and, if you can pressure him, you can beat him.

Great game!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Sloppy with penalties, called and uncalled. I'm waiting to see how many fines for helmet to helmet come from this game. Kelvin Benjamin being back is going to help immeasurably the kid looks like a gamer. CJ Anderson was definitely the wagon puller last night.

Chris0nllyn

Unfortunately my opponent in one of my FF leagues has CJ Anderson. 27 points.

I was pleasantly surprised by Seimien's performance.