Panyhose/Stockings

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Is it too early to go without? I have a cute brown dress that I'm dying to wear. The only leg coverings that I think will look decent with it are just nude hose but I loathe pantyhose. Is it too early in the season to go bare legged?

KVF323

Is it too early to go without? I have a cute brown dress that I'm dying to wear. The only leg coverings that I think will look decent with it are just nude hose but I loathe pantyhose. Is it too early in the season to go bare legged?
guess youll have to send me pics with and with out them so i can tell you :hot:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Not if it's warm enough.

That's what I was thinking too. After I got the dress I dug through my stocking drawer to see if I had anything that would go with it. I have a nude pair of netty type and just plain nude hose. I didn't like the netty ones at all with it. I don't want to be overly ambitious and run around bare yet if its still too early though. :lol:

High-Def

Nope, go for it :high5:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
That's what I was thinking too. After I got the dress I dug through my stocking drawer to see if I had anything that would go with it. I have a nude pair of netty type and just plain nude hose. I didn't like the netty ones at all with it. I don't want to be overly ambitious and run around bare yet if its still too early though. :lol:
Not knowing what the dress looks like, I'd say that creamy colored cable-knit tights usually look cute with brown but it's definitely not cold enough for that. :lol: I say go for it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Not knowing what the dress looks like, I'd say that creamy colored cable-knit tights usually look cute with brown but it's definitely not cold enough for that. :lol: I say go for it.

It's a vintage more officey type dress. Probably from the 70's, chocolate brown with piping right under the bust and a couple little buttons. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of something similar. The dress itself is kinda plain and the nude netty (not fishnet but that material, like fancy net) just didn't look good with it at all.

MissKitty

It's a vintage more officey type dress. Probably from the 70's, chocolate brown with piping right under the bust and a couple little buttons. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of something similar. The dress itself is kinda plain and the nude netty (not fishnet but that material, like fancy net) just didn't look good with it at all.

Or I could be super nice and take some not so great photos of it with my cell.

:love:

Attachments

• 0317101456.jpg
    0317101456.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 0317101457.jpg
    0317101457.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 110

Nanny Pam

Maybe it's just me being an old lady, but I definately think you should wear stockings, especially since the dress is dark. Now if your legs are already tan, then yeah, go without the stockings. :shrug: