Paradise Lost 3

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Did anybody watch this last night on HBO? I've seen all 3 of them not and I'm more confused than ever.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Yes I did. Confused? Really? I thought they all were excellent. I have thought from the get go they were innocent.

After I saw the first one, I just knew they were guilty. Then the 2ed one, I wasn't sure anymore. But after this last one, I think they are innocent. I got all wrapped up in it last night. All 3 of them were done very good.

Hank

my war
After I saw the first one, I just knew they were guilty. Then the 2ed one, I wasn't sure anymore. But after this last one, I think they are innocent. I got all wrapped up in it last night. All 3 of them were done very good.

After the second one I was convinced they were innocent... Those two stepfathers are sketchy as Hell...

lovinmaryland

After the second one I was convinced they were innocent... Those two stepfathers are sketchy as Hell...

Oh hell ya! Who removes ALL of their teeth? His hair found in the bindings the boys were hogged tied w/. I really think he had something to do w/ it.

lovinmaryland

You also think that Aunt Diane was guilty :lol:

I mean seriously who gets up and pounds vodka at 7 am??? Why would a 1 hour drive (if that) take her more than 6 hours??? Come on now. There was something else wrong w/ that chick.

Hank

my war

I mean seriously who gets up and pounds vodka at 7 am??? Why would a 1 hour drive (if that) take her more than 6 hours??? Come on now. There was something else wrong w/ that chick.

heyyyy...stay on subject..:lmao:

lovinmaryland

oooopppssss Sorry :lol:

anywho yea I thought there was something else to their story and they were innocent. I am glad that they are free.

If you have Tivo you can just punch in West Memphis 3 and set to auto record. I've seen several shows since they were released (Pearce Morgan, Dateline, etc...) w/ interviews etc... Very interesting stuff.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

After watching that one, yes I think she was drinking and smoked some weed. The autopsy reports didn't lie. It was in her system.

Oops! my bad!

Hank

my war
I'd have to agree with you there.

Well, after watching the 3rd installment, I am convinced Hobbs had something to do with it... At first I thought it was Byers, but now I just think he is ####ing crazy! Terrible police/investigation work at it's finest. Just glad the WM3 were finally released.