Paranoid Much: Don Winslow Films: #TrumpsNewArmy

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
What's with the orange hats? Who are they?

Reminds me of when me and all my friends wore red skull caps. We were all immediately identified by the hat, but it was universal like, no one disliked the red hat wearers. It was a very different time.

Will99

Hunting Trump Supporters

No biggie. He’ll get Neil Carey on the case. The guy’s an asshat. Having said that, I pulling for the FBI to hurry up and lock up every single one of the people they can identify that broke into the Capitol.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
democracy.

I don't think you even know what that word means. You progbots spew it constantly because you heard it on the TV, and in the next breath you cheer for abolishing the electoral college. Everything you don't like is a "threat to our democracy". If the C-store doesn't have the ice cream you like it's a "threat to our democracy".

I've learned to ignore you people the second you start babbling talking points and the latest buzzwords.

Will99

I don't think you even know what that word means. You progbots spew it constantly because you heard it on the TV, and in the next breath you cheer for abolishing the electoral college. Everything you don't like is a "threat to our democracy". If the C-store doesn't have the ice cream you like it's a "threat to our democracy".

I've learned to ignore you people the second you start babbling talking points and the latest buzzwords.
You have no idea what I believe. I have spent my entire adult life defending the constitution in this democracy. I would never be for abolishing the electoral college because I don’t want New York, La and Chicago deciding who the president is. I said NO person is more important than our democracy. I voted for President Trump twice. I thought his America first policy and his economic policies were spot on and I wanted that to continue. He is a sore loser though and he should put America first and stop the nonsense about winning the election. People who supported him, but were in power in the states he lost agree that he lost. Georgia went through an in-depth point counter point analysis of what he was saying happened there and Rudy’s lies were debunked.

You are quick to call people names and try to bully people when they don’t step right in line with your opinion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have no idea what I believe. I have spent my entire adult life defending the constitution in this democracy.

We are not a democracy, we are a republic.

You failed civics in your second sentence of that post and proved that I was right - you do not know what the word "democracy" means, you just toss it around because that's what your masters told you to say.

Will99

Well, we know that you believe this CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC is a Democracy...
Yes, I believe this constitutional republic is the form of government where power and civic responsibility are exercised by all adult citizens directly or through my freely elected representatives.

BOP

Hunting Trump Supporters

Well clearly the only possible answer is to kill every. single. white person that lives in the United States. That includes people on the left, right, and in the middle. One can never be too sure they won't say something offensive and triggering, such as there are only 2 sexes.

The problem is: what about mixed race people? Do we half kill them, or kill them all the way dead? What about the elite? For example: Obowwow is half white? Does he get a pass because he's rich?

somdwatch

Democracy, Republic why worry about these semantics and civics classes when you're about to lose both of them to communism. Pick your battles smartly the enemy is in the gates/wires just look at DC today.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You have no idea what I believe. I have spent my entire adult life defending the constitution in this democracy. I would never be for abolishing the electoral college because I don’t want New York, La and Chicago deciding who the president is. I said NO person is more important than our democracy. I voted for President Trump twice. I thought his America first policy and his economic policies were spot on and I wanted that to continue. He is a sore loser though and he should put America first and stop the nonsense about winning the election. People who supported him, but were in power in the states he lost agree that he lost. Georgia went through an in-depth point counter point analysis of what he was saying happened there and Rudy’s lies were debunked.

You are quick to call people names and try to bully people when they don’t step right in line with your opinion.
We are not a democracy, the United States is a Republic, we are that way to avoid mob rule - which is what people like you seem to want.