Parcells retires

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The headline I just read on Yahoo says he "resigns as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys." That's the entire story, too. :jameo:

LordStanley

I know nothing
jazz lady said:
The headline I just read on Yahoo says he "resigns as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys." That's the entire story, too. :jameo:

Im a little slow today... shouldnt it be "re-signs"

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I'm telling ya, he told them to choose between him and T.O...I guess I know who will be in Dallas next year...:tantrum

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
LordStanley said:
Im a little slow today... shouldnt it be "re-signs"

No. "Re-signs" has a totally different meaning than "resigns." He's definitely gone from the Cowboys. :coffee:

big_poppa

No no no no no, we don't want Norv Turner anywhere around Dallas. Keep him away. No one allow him near Valley Ranch, please!!!! Mr. Jones, calling Mr Jerry Jones, use your frigging brain and realize that this dude belongs in the college ranks, period. Okay I feel better now. Thank you all for your time and attention. Please remain seated for the entire ride, as this attraction is filled with hills, some high, some low. Bumps, screams, tears, and laughter. So remember, have a great day in Dallas, sit down tight and enjoy the ride!!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
big_poppa said:
No no no no no, we don't want Norv Turner anywhere around Dallas. Keep him away. No one allow him near Valley Ranch, please!!!! Mr. Jones, calling Mr Jerry Jones, use your frigging brain and realize that this dude belongs in the college ranks, period. Okay I feel better now. Thank you all for your time and attention. Please remain seated for the entire ride, as this attraction is filled with hills, some high, some low. Bumps, screams, tears, and laughter. So remember, have a great day in Dallas, sit down tight and enjoy the ride!!!!

Calm down, I talked to Jer yesterday. He's talking to Jeff Fisher too...

LordStanley

I know nothing
"I was underutilized in the offense," Owens said. "A new coach can be good for the Cowboys. It's not just me. But my teammates know I could have done more. I wasn't used as a No. 1 receiver. If you don't involve a guy, that person is not going to be as productive as he can be. That's how I felt."

Maybe if you caught a pass, you would have been used more.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Quote:"I was underutilized in the offense," Owens said. "A new coach can be good for the Cowboys. It's not just me. But my teammates know I could have done more. I wasn't used as a No. 1 receiver. If you don't involve a guy, that person is not going to be as productive as he can be. That's how I felt."

Maybe if you caught a pass, you would have been used more.

He even said it himself. :shrug: