hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Er, Loser Parents, that is... Eleven Children Found Caged in Ohio Home

- Eleven children locked in nine cages that are only 40" x 40"
- Ages range from 1 to 14 years
- No blankets or pillows
- Heavy furniture blocking cage doors
- Cage doors further secured with alarms
... and the parents "denied they had abused or neglected the children" when they appeared in court!!

In fact, the parents claim a psychiatrist recommended the practice. Should it not be innate knowledge that locking your child(ren) inside a cage is wrong?

What's worse, these are adoptive parents. So, supposedly, they had to pass a series of rigorous investigations before they could be deemed "acceptable" to care for children. And this while many fine people wait on edge for approval.

And now the children have been redeposited to the system that failed them to begin with... truly pathetic.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
How sad is that? I hope the foster parents get to see what living in a cage feels like for a long time.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
They showed the house on the news this morning and I couldn't believe how awful it looked from the outside. I can only imagine what the inside looks like. It just amazes me that they would let people adopt and foster children when their house is in such deplorable condition.

meme

The Smart Hooker
I always hear children being abused by their parents, but I think I hear just as many horror stories of children being abused by their adoptive families. It's sad...these kids fall through the cracks. Apparently anyone can adopt kids. I guess once they are adopted, no one cares about their well being.