Park Rock

watercolor

yeah yeah
Who's been? Who's Going?

We are going. There is a band that we follow. Didn't know what go's on there and such- as we have never been.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I've been before, and would love to go this time, however I have prior plans. It's great. They break the bands into "genre" and different genres play at different areas. So Christian rock will be over here while the speed metals playing on the other side, while classic rock is playing in the middle. With the way it's set-up the music from one stage doesn't overwhelm the other stage's performance. It's great cause you can walk around and see the different bands, and catch different shows due to the time staggering. Take your own fold-up chair, suntan lotion, maybe a blanket, definitely a hat. They do have tents set up but sometimes you can't get under them, and if you stay all day you will be burnt without the extra protection. They also have various little stands set up selling food and drinks. Also some of the bands sell their demo cds, or t-shirts and what not. So bring some cash.

jenbengen

Watch it
watercolor said:
Who's been? Who's Going?

We are going. There is a band that we follow. Didn't know what go's on there and such- as we have never been.

Anybody have a link to this event? Was interested in checking it out this year.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
watercolor said:
Who's been? Who's Going?

:howdy: I'll be there Saturday from 9 am to 10 pm.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I'm going Saturday with my daughter.
I'll be there to hear Scarlet Angel:getdown: She likes that Falloutboy kind of stuff:shrug:

I wish I could make it Sunday to see Arsenic and KTZ, but I have work and there may be someone there I'd likte to avoid:rolleyes:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
If anyone is there early enough check out The Corpses on the east stage at 10 AM Saturday. It's their first public show so come out and support them if you can. :yay:

Scarlet Angel rocks, great old-skool metal. Be prepared for Kim to push the merchandise. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
WOOO!!! I am so excited!!

Black Box is playing at 11 on Sunday!!! They said to come and see them, since they are up and coming!! They put on a great stage show!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
My kiddo thought it was pretty :cool:

Wish I could have stayed longer, I never get to see all of my :dude: friends in one place very often.

Scarlet Angel was :larry: I made my kiddo a fan of the hard rock:yahoo:

Now if I can only get her to give up that emo/screamo crap:rolleyes:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Beelzebaby666 said:
My kiddo thought it was pretty :cool:

Wish I could have stayed longer, I never get to see all of my :dude: friends in one place very often.

Scarlet Angel was :larry: I made my kiddo a fan of the hard rock:yahoo:

Now if I can only get her to give up that emo/screamo crap:rolleyes:

Scarlett Angel played originals yesterday, nice surprise. Kim threw her drumstick at me. I'm quite certain she was aiming for my head! :lol:

Death Among Heroes got screwed out of their set. About 60 seconds of play before they got kicked off the set for audience members moshing. :bawl: "LET THEM PLAY!" "LET THEM PLAY!" "LET THEM PLAY!", "REFUND!" "REFUND!" "REFUND!" :lmao:

The band I liked the best? Crimson Orchid. They are versatile and Jason has a beautiful voice. They gained a new fan yesterday. :yay:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Hope ya'll got to check out Blackbox. :) They will be back in April for a benefit concert. They are also going to be playing at Jammin' Java soon- down in Vienna.. So be sure to check it out!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Radiant1 said:
Scarlett Angel played originals yesterday, nice surprise. Kim threw her drumstick at me. I'm quite certain she was aiming for my head! :lol:

Death Among Heroes got screwed out of their set. About 60 seconds of play before they got kicked off the set for audience members moshing. :bawl: "LET THEM PLAY!" "LET THEM PLAY!" "LET THEM PLAY!", "REFUND!" "REFUND!" "REFUND!" :lmao:

The band I liked the best? Crimson Orchid. They are versatile and Jason has a beautiful voice. They gained a new fan yesterday. :yay:

Aww I wish I had seen you there.
The guitar player from Mad Mother Moose and I were up front during their set. We had a little girl in pink who was :dude:'in and my emo kid was wrestling the camera phone from me. Then she made me go check out one of those screamo bands:lalala:

Am I too old to rock?? I really thought that crap sucked:shrug:

Over all, we I spent most of the day in that tent. They had the bestest bands:larry: