Parking for Orioles game?

Restless

Hi! I'd like to surprise my husband with tickets to an Orioles game some weekend soon. He has said in the past he doesn't want to go because parking is such a pain to find. It used to be easy before the Ravens stadium was built. Does anyone have any recommendations for parking? I know sections A - C are reserved so we may have to park further out. Just wondering if any of you have any tips for parking! Thanks!

You mean at Camden Yards? Park at North Linthicum light rail station and take the light rail directly to the stadium. Plenty of parking, no hassle whatever.
i do that whenever I go to the Inner Harbor or Convention Center.

Chris0nllyn

I'd just drive to the MARC station in Glen Burnie and ride the train right to the stadium. It's super easy and convenient.

There's plenty of first come first serve lots around the stadium if you choose to drive in.

thurley42

HY;FR
You can buy parking passes for the lots at the stadium on stubhub...I normally try to get East or North Warehouse parking passes, you are 20 feet from car door to in the stadium and traffic gets stopped for you on the way out.