Parkland parents push for background checks on ammunition

Midnightrider

Not pickin' a nit, just pointing out your error. As to infringement, I believe that I have been more than clear on this, but I will again repeat it for you. Due to the true infringement against the 2ndA, which are the NFA and GCA, this is a nothing burger as no additional firearms are being banned.
The people of the time obviously didn’t see the NFA as any more of an infringement than you find the bumpstock ban. It was a nothing burger just like this.

Just don’t pretend to be pro 2ndA if you think this infringement is no big deal.

black dog

Free America
The people of the time obviously didn’t see the NFA as any more of an infringement than you find the bumpstock ban. It was a nothing burger just like this.

Just don’t pretend to be pro 2ndA if you think this infringement is no big deal.
Infringment,,, No Big Deal,,LOL... You live in a state that has banned the transfer of over 80 firearms.
The funny part is you are upset over a stupid piece of plastic thats not a firearm...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Pretend? That is rich coming from you. You pretend that an ancillary device added to a semi-automatic weapon is a weapon in and of itself. It isn't. And it isn't an infringement when it isn't a weapon being banned.