Part Two: Steps Marylanders Can Take To Fight Illegal Immigration

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

Lee said:
Hi everyone:

Illegal immigration in Maryland is the subject.

I think it's very important to go back to the very root of the illegal immigration problem and carefully examine how it happened, because it didn't just happen
by accident.

It happened by design.

Here's a link to the rest: http://lastreporter.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/09/part-two-steps-.html
:coffee: I really believe that if we go back to the "root of the ... problem" then we have to agree that people have been crossing those same lands now where the immaginary borders are and there was never anything "illegal" about it until some white man law declared that normal historical human activity to be illegal.

Therefore the root of the problem was in declaring people illegal for doing normal human activity that their ancesters had done for hundreds or more years long before the illegal law was ever created.

The historical roots of American continental traveling is far older then the Caucasion inhabitation of that same land. :howdy:

dustin

UAIOE
Native Americans had "lands" they used to defend from other tribes/invaders.

They used to kill those invaders.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

Patch Tuesday said:
And you're the same freak that says on your campaign website:

"2) I want to control the growth in our area while Hoyer is overloading our area with his greed driven growth."

"Excessive growth is not progress."

So, excessive growth is bad in your book, but anybody that feels like hopping the border is alright in your book?

God help us if you get elected for anything...

:buttkick:
:whistle: That is perfectly reasonable,

that the migrants are following the excessive growth looking for jobs.

Hoyer and his greed growth is bringing in all the outsiders both legal and illegal.

What I have said of stopping the greed growth will also stop all the migrations here.

It is plain ridiculous to put out cheese and then complain about mice.

Or to leave food on the table and complain about the roaches. :popcorn:

P

Patch Tuesday

JPC sr said:
:whistle: That is perfectly reasonable,

that the migrants are following the excessive growth looking for jobs.

Hoyer and his greed growth is bringing in all the outsiders both legal and illegal.

What I have said of stopping the greed growth will also stop all the migrations here.

It is plain ridiculous to put out cheese and then complain about mice.

Or to leave food on the table and complain about the roaches. :popcorn:

I think that's the most intelligent thing I've ever seen you say here.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC sr said:
we have to agree that people have been crossing those same lands now where the immaginary borders are and there was never anything "illegal" about it until some white man law declared that normal historical human activity to be illegal.
You make it sound as if the laws were created arbitrarily and pointlessly. In fact, those laws established part of the structure that created one of the greatest nations known to humankind. With your interpretation there will be no order and, in a short generation or two, "America" will no longer have a history to speak of because there will be no America.

JPC sr said:
long before the illegal law was ever created.
Bah! You are just some old, crazy white man declaring that law illegal so I need not listen to you.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

hvp05 said:
You make it sound as if the laws were created arbitrarily and pointlessly. In fact, those laws established part of the structure that created one of the greatest nations known to humankind. With your interpretation there will be no order and, in a short generation or two, "America" will no longer have a history to speak of because there will be no America.
:popcorn: It is because your claim is that we Americans made the USA great,

but I say it was a blessing from God, link HERE for book: "United States and Britain in Prophesy".

So you and many others just do not have the information for the accurate perspective as I have, but there is the info.

It is easy to say that the white Americans made the USA great but in reality it was great before we got here. And if the Chinese had settled America then it would have been great for them, or the Russians or Arabs or blacks because anyone can get rich off of a fat goose laying golden eggs, as America had rich resourses of massive farmlands, timber, oil, gold, seafood and wild life and very much more to make anybody rich. Plus the Spanish and Portugal were happy to take over the new lands while the British conquest came rather late ariving.

Claiming our laws helped create the greatest nation on earth is partly true when we acknowledge that only after the cival war changed the basic and fundamental interpretation of those laws.
hvp05 said:
Bah! You are just some old, crazy white man declaring that law illegal so I need not listen to you.
:coffee: Some times you are really funny and that is one time above.

Mant people fail to listen to me, thus that makes it my business to bring them out. :jameo:

PsyOps

Pixelated
JPC sr said:
It is easy to say that the white Americans made the USA great but in reality it was great before we got here.

Please go into detail what was great about America before “we” got here? Since none of us have the "information for the accurate perspective as [you] have" I anxiously await your response... :tap:

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC sr said:
So you and many others just do not have the information for the accurate perspective as I have
And I am exceptionally glad about that!

JPC sr said:
And if the Chinese had settled America then it would have been great for them, or the Russians or Arabs or blacks because anyone can get rich off of a fat goose laying golden eggs
That's like saying that any random moron can be grabbed off the street and turned into a millionaire businessperson if only their business is offering the right product in the right location. Obviously, that's not true, because once the business is established, someone still needs to run it effectively; there must be a solid business plan.

Other nations have natural riches and bountiful assets, yet they remain less powerful than the U.S. Many of them have even had several centuries to prosper, while the U.S. has gained all its might in a brief 231 years. All that might be the result of the right plan, laws, and philosophy. Namely, the desire and ability for each individual citizen to reap the rewards of their hard work and to be invested in their governments are traits that would almost certainly not have been afforded if other peoples had settled North America.

JPC sr said:
Some times you are really funny and that is one time above.
With you, there is more than enough inspiration for humor.

JPC sr said:
Mant people fail to listen to me, thus that makes it my business to bring them out.
Will you continue to bring such things out after you lose the election, or will you silence yourself completely?

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

PsyOps said:
Please go into detail what was great about America before “we” got here? Since none of us have the "information for the accurate perspective as [you] have" I anxiously await your response... :tap:
:whistle: I see that calling pre-white America "great" is surely a matter of opinion,

but here are a couple links: #1, #2.

And I do agree that the USA is now a "great" nation too. :coffee:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

hvp05 said:
Will you continue to bring such things out after you lose the election, or will you silence yourself completely?
:popcorn: The election is certainly not a vote as to whether I am correct or not.

So no, I will not become silent,

and the election results will not affect my position on subjects, duh. :jameo: