Party at Plum Point July 27

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by fuzzyng

wow, like we get to be felt out?? :eek:

:rotflmao:

So, like there isn't any rulez about open bottles/cans of alcohol??

No open container laws, it's all self contained! No rules about fires, but they do like you to pick up the trash and not crate too much noise after midnight. Other than that, there's not much else to worry about!

fuzzyng

ROCK ON! We are THERE! and... I'LL BRING THE NAME TAGS!!! *LOL* is there anything you want us (me and sum) to bring...? All i need is a lawn chair, my fishin pole, and a 12 pack of Cornoa, and I'll be a happy camper :D

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well I am glad we will be there! Most def.

Anything we need to bring..we are known!! I will bring the smores!!! *smile*

And...mig...butter...*sigh*
REALLY!!! *sigh* a good southern girl as your self...you should no better...it should be honey!!! Its more fun to lick off! *wide eyed*:blushing:

Anyway...let me know...so that I can get everything situated in my mind!

And anyone is welcome to crash at our place come the wee-morning hours when things wind down. We have 2 beds available, and a recliner chair...that is most comfy*smile*

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BUTTER

No no no watercolor - the reference to butter is on another thread - I'm gonna sit in a chair and watch everybody get buttered up (like greased turkeys ROFLMAO). They should be some slippery people out there.......No licking yuck butter yuck

K

KaZamm1061

Okay Im going to make it a point to make this one. No plans of going out of town so IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. Now who mentioned feeling someone out? Hummmm, I wonder who that was.. Oh well maybe ill find out later or then again maybe not. :blushing: :blushing:

K

Katie

I will be going as long as I am not to busy at work. I have a deadline 4 days after the party. So it all depends on that. By the time the party comes around I might need to drink to destress...:)

:cheers: :dude:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by fuzzyng

wow, like we get to be felt out?? :eek:

*taps foot*

*ahem????*

the only feeling up your are gonna get is a swift kick of my sketcher up your butt!

SIKE!!! just kidding. Trust me, I am just kidding...

I'll feel ya up....:blushing:

SxyPrincess

I'll bring the cool whip! I'd feel bad not replacing Bk's body topping after consuming most of it. :D

Who's got the sprinkles? :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
*glup*

omm....

OH MY!

uhhh...yea! lol

but let me know about the list....

and also, anyone keep in mind that anyone is welcome to crash in the wee mornin' hours at our house!:bandit:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: so

Originally posted by sgtsprout
So BK...is there a list of what ppl are bringing?

We haven't really gotten that far since the party isn't for another month, but I guess we should, considering.

And Sxy, you're killin me here! (pant, pant)

Somebody else bring sprinkles, and nuts...oh...wait, never mind about that....
Somebody bring ice cream, I'll stick a big Maraschino cherry in my navel, and I'll be the BIGGEST damn Sundae you've EVER seen!
:D

watercolor

yeah yeah
HAHA!!!!

Ok what flavors!!!!

I cant bring the sprinkles too!!!!

YUM YUM!
haha!

Omm let me know and I will make a list real fast,.....Im here to help BK!
:cheesy:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
HAHA!!!!

Ok what flavors!!!!

I cant bring the sprinkles too!!!!

YUM YUM!
haha!

Omm let me know and I will make a list real fast,.....Im here to help BK!
:cheesy:

Well, aren't you nice?

By the way , is that your picture? You're cute (with all due respect to your honey, of course).

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by bknarw

Well, aren't you nice?

By the way , is that your picture? You're cute (with all due respect to your honey, of course).

and of course it is my picture...*smile*

Thanks!