Paso....Update on Roger

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Back on banamine and bute new meds for feet seems better and has boots on..uggg..will it ever end..muscles still swollen some but better...this is almost 8 weeks..he is sounder and can walk so that is a start..thanks for asking.. :huggy:

Robin

poor boy

I know you are doing everything to make him comfortable, I know its alot of work...stay strong

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Last night I went out to put him in and he trotted to the gait to meet me..Hope he does that again tonight..its been 2 months since he has done more then ouchy walk.

ps do you have those big jugs of plain probiotics like what I used to get for the babies? NO added minerals just probiotics..

Robin

I just got one of the big 5lb tubs in yesterday evening on the truck. Your talking about the dispersible powder? correct? tall white container with blue lettering I try to keep it in stock...Great product...I set you a pm

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
I just got one of the big 5lb tubs in yesterday evening on the truck. Your talking about the dispersible powder? correct? tall white container with blue lettering I try to keep it in stock...Great product...I set you a pm

Yep I will try to get it tomorrow when daughter gets home..thanks