Paso

Robin

Huge THANK YOU from my mare (Mandy) fingers crossed swelling goes down and the hock is not blown, Her spirits are up and moving around a little better

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
Huge THANK YOU from my mare (Mandy) fingers crossed swelling goes down and the hock is not blown, Her spirits are up and moving around a little better

:rolleyes: Thank you for what?? I did nothing that would would not have done for me..think nothing of it..that is what we should all be here for .. helping each other not fighting and working against each other.. :huggy: Keeping my fingers crossed...call me anytime...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:yeahthat:
Pasofever said:
:rolleyes: Thank you for what?? I did nothing that would would not have done for me..think nothing of it..that is what we should all be here for .. helping each other not fighting and working against each other.. :huggy: Keeping my fingers crossed...call me anytime...

Robin

Like I have always said when in serious need this horse community always comes through. You go to who you can count on that will help.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
Like I have always said when in serious need this horse community always comes through. You go to who you can count on that will help.

You know Paso has a drug stash.. :lol: