Paso...

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
What kind of way of putting a fake tail on is the best? and the easiest? And is a dark flaxen fail tail good for a liver chestnut?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
What kind of way of putting a fake tail on is the best? and the easiest? And is a dark flaxen fail tail good for a liver chestnut?

I like cord ties as they are stronger...Or zip ties....Horse hair ties tend to untie themselves.

I usually go with a 1/2 dk chest 1/2 black or a dk chest for a liver..does the liver have any black in her natural tail?

BlissfulJumper

I like cord ties as they are stronger...Or zip ties....Horse hair ties tend to untie themselves.

I usually go with a 1/2 dk chest 1/2 black or a dk chest for a liver..does the liver have any black in her natural tail?

His tail is like redish on the outside and then dark brown/ black on the inside.

Your Only TAIL SOURCE!
I was thinking either the first two on the bottom row.. Dark sorrel or dark flaxen sorrel.
In person do they tend to be a little more red? And my choices for attaching them are: tie, loop, slide on natural loop, layered, wrap around, trainer's choice tails
Which of those is best? And how do I measure for it? From the bottom of the tail bone?

C

campinmutt

Paso's tails are beautiful.... why go anywhere else....plus you can see the color. take a picture of your horses tail so she can match it. all of my horses wear Totallytails tails

FrmGrl

Get some!
Paso's services are not for free:lmao: Buy from the best Blissful and your horse will look great!!

quartermom

Low & Slow
Paso's tails are the best!! My Hubby bought me 2 tails from Paso for my horses he knew nothing about buying tail she hooked him up and they are beautiful and a perfect match. So why would you get them from somewhere else and there is someone right in the area that sells them.:whistle:

Robin

His tail is like redish on the outside and then dark brown/ black on the inside.

Your Only TAIL SOURCE!
I was thinking either the first two on the bottom row.. Dark sorrel or dark flaxen sorrel.
In person do they tend to be a little more red? And my choices for attaching them are: tie, loop, slide on natural loop, layered, wrap around, trainer's choice tails
Which of those is best? And how do I measure for it? From the bottom of the tail bone?

:killingme Shame on you for asking someone who custom makes them and posting a linky to another company. Almost every one around this neck of the woods have bought from Paso. :lmao::pete: Hey if she don't tar and feather you I will when I see ya. Now go get some tail from our Paso. She is very accomodating, you might even with a twist of your arm get a lesson on how to...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wow I need to go up on my prices there is a $40 difference in my price and their 1 lb chestnuts :whistle:

BlissfulJumper

Well I had asked paso before in a previous thread what her prices were and I never got a response so I just assumed she wasn't doing them anymore but yess I will get them from paso if she wants to do it for me. I just stumbled across that site when I was on dreamhorse and prices didn't seem too bad. I don't even know if i want a fake tail yet. He's got the length just not the fullness. Pasi how much do you charge

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well I had asked paso before in a previous thread what her prices were and I never got a response so I just assumed she wasn't doing them anymore but yess I will get them from paso if she wants to do it for me. I just stumbled across that site when I was on dreamhorse and prices didn't seem too bad. I don't even know if i want a fake tail yet. He's got the length just not the fullness. Pasi how much do you charge

I never saw it...I am not on the threads all the time..though it looks like it..send me a linkie please..next time you need me send me a PMer

Anyway 1/2 lb chestnuts are $55 and full lbs are $85 (36+ length..) $5 priority mail shipping...if it does not match return it for another color or refund...

BlissfulJumper

I never saw it...I am not on the threads all the time..though it looks like it..send me a linkie please..next time you need me send me a PMer

Anyway 1/2 lb chestnuts are $55 and full lbs are $85 (36+ length..) $5 priority mail shipping...if it does not match return it for another color or refund...

i don't even remember what thread it was in but i'll try to find it haha. If I just want fullness should I go with 1/2 pound? you still live in the same place right? I could just come pick it up save me 5 bucks haha