Patch and Kayla

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DOOL was on the TV in the laundry room. I didn't even know that show was still on the air, but I knew it was DOOL because it was a scene with Patch and Kayla and they both look exactly the same as they did 30 years ago.

How is it that in 30 years Mary Beth Evans has not aged one bit? She is 60 now and still looks exactly like her 30 year old self.

phreddyp

DOOL was on the TV in the laundry room. I didn't even know that show was still on the air, but I knew it was DOOL because it was a scene with Patch and Kayla and they both look exactly the same as they did 30 years ago.

How is it that in 30 years Mary Beth Evans has not aged one bit? She is 60 now and still looks exactly like her 30 year old self.
Its not them its you ! Your eyes are 30 years older now !

CRHS89

I know CBS soaps have been airing old episodes of Y&R and The Bold and the Beautiful since they haven't been able to film new episodes for a while. I assume other channels are doing the same.

catlingirl

I know CBS soaps have been airing old episodes of Y&R and The Bold and the Beautiful since they haven't been able to film new episodes for a while. I assume other channels are doing the same.
Day’s of our lives is good until October. They film like 8 months or so in advance. So whenever the other shows are done it will still be going on. That’s good for one of the actors who plays on both General Hospital and Days.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dunno, but if MBE has had a tweaking she should share her doctor's name with all those Joker-faced actresses who use Joan Rivers' plastic surgeon.