Pathetic laziness of President

Hijinx

You guys need to get a life .:gossip:

It's not laziness, it's ignorance.

He doesn't know any better. The man never spent a day in the service and doesn't know any more about military courtesy than he does about Foreign policy.
Not only that, he isn't interested enough to learn.

mamatutu

mama to two
It's not laziness, it's ignorance.

He doesn't know any better. The man never spent a day in the service and doesn't know any more about military courtesy than he does about Foreign policy.
Not only that, he isn't interested enough to learn.

I think it is arrogance.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
OMG! Burn him at the stake!

And there wasn't even coffee in that cup. It was the blood of murdered kittens! MURDERED KITTENS.

JFC you people get riled over the stupidest ####.

mamatutu

mama to two
OMG! Burn him at the stake!

And there wasn't even coffee in that cup. It was the blood of murdered kittens! MURDERED KITTENS.

JFC you people get riled over the stupidest ####.

We are not riled up; just disappointed. His 'salute with a cup' was disrespectful. Period.

FollowTheMoney

The ex-wife to slap around.

You guys need to get a life .:gossip:
You know, if forums hadn't taken over the world being the ubiquitous thing they've become,
then maybe, just maybe we'd all get back to our lives. But noooo, vraiblonde had to be a
copycat and create one too. Everywhere one turns there is a forum demanding input from
drive by keyboarders. So this is our life now. It's become the air we breath. The water we
wash with. The food we eat. The ex-wife to slap around. The dog poop to clean up. The
intersection with the failed red light. The flat tire in the rain.

We already have a life. Unfortunately, we're only issued one per lifetime.

mamatutu

mama to two
You know, if forums hadn't taken over the world being the ubiquitous thing they've become,
then maybe, just maybe we'd all get back to our lives. But noooo, vraiblonde had to be a
copycat and create one too. Everywhere one turns there is a forum demanding input from
drive by keyboarders. So this is our life now. It's become the air we breath. The water we
wash with. The food we eat. The ex-wife to slap around. The dog poop to clean up. The

:roflmao:

acommondisaster

You forgot the bridge jumper who ties up traffic.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
LOL at you pathetic freaks

Attachments

• ByRDG5YIcAAqHWp.jpg
    ByRDG5YIcAAqHWp.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 168

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:lol: You and your Huffington Post sheeples are the pathetic ones.

The difference between Bush's salute is that he IS looking up and attempting to render the salute out of respect for the Marines. He's even doing a pretty good job, considering that he's holding the dog, who is no doubt pretty squirmy and anxious to be on the ground. Obama, on the other hand, can't be bothered enough while holding a stupid coffee cup, to possibly hold the cup in the other hand in order to render a proper salute, not to mention wearing sunglasses, so no eye contact can even be made.

While we're at it - there is no protocol for a salute by the POTUS to these Marines. It was a custom started by Ronald Reagan when he was president.

Personally, if one of those Marines were MY son, I'd be a bit miffed that the POTUS didn't value his service enough to at least acknowledge him in a more respectful way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The difference between Bush's salute is that he IS looking up and attempting to render the salute out of respect for the Marines. He's even doing a pretty good job, considering that he's holding the dog, who is no doubt pretty squirmy and anxious to be on the ground. Obama, on the other hand, can't be bothered enough while holding a stupid coffee cup, to possibly hold the cup in the other hand in order to render a proper salute, not to mention wearing sunglasses, so no eye contact can even be made.

While we're at it - there is no protocol for a salute by the POTUS to these Marines. It was a custom started by Ronald Reagan when he was president.

Personally, if one of those Marines were MY son, I'd be a bit miffed that the POTUS didn't value his service enough to at least acknowledge him in a more respectful way.

:yay:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

I'm exhausted from your mental gymnastics! Phew. Let me go have a nap. Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

Stovebolt

*You* can ignore/dismiss/belittle this all you like. But it does illustrate the growing divide in our society between those who have served their country and those who have not.

"An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!"

From Rudyard Kipling's "Tommy" (for the less literate among you). You might read it sometime.

Semper Fi