Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, one of the most powerful men in American football, was charged today on two counts of soliciting prostitution in connection to a recent law enforcement bust on massage parlors in Florida that, according to law enforcement, were used for prostitution and human trafficking. The news comes a few weeks after the Patriots won their sixth Super Bowl and days after Kraft appeared at the NBA All-Star game.

In a press conference Friday morning, Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution. Kerr said there is video evidence of Kraft involved in sex acts in a massage parlor.

Naughty, naughty boy

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bob reportedly reached out to his friend Bill Clinton for advice on how to handle his situation. When he asked Bill if he might be in as bad a situation as Bill was with whole Lewinsky thing, Bill replied: "Close, Bob...but no cigar".

stgislander

PREMO Member
Bob reportedly reached out to his friend Bill Clinton for advice on how to handle his situation. When he asked Bill if he might be in as bad a situation as Bill was with whole Lewinsky thing, Bill replied: "Close, Bob...but no cigar".
:doh::doh::doh:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's just get real:

The only reason anyone cares about this is because they hate the Patriots because they're winners. Losers always hate winners.

Apparently there are MUCH more well known names on that list, but the one making the big news Bob Kraft. Why? Because losers hate winners.

PeoplesElbow

Let's just get real:

The only reason anyone cares about this is because they hate the Patriots because they're winners. Losers always hate winners.

Apparently there are MUCH more well known names on that list, but the one making the big news Bob Kraft. Why? Because losers hate winners.

I generally hate anyone from the north east.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm sorry but your theory is garbage Vrai. Bob Kraft green lights that garbage commercial telling all men we can be better yada yada but he goes out and hooks up with some hookers? Eff that. If that testosterone shaming commercial had not been put out then he can have all the happy endings he wants but now he can soak in the shame he brought upon himself.

TCROW

Let's just get real:

No, the only reason anyone hates the Pats is because Brady and Kraft are Trump supporters.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sorry but your theory is garbage Vrai. Bob Kraft green lights that garbage commercial telling all men we can be better yada yada but he goes out and hooks up with some hookers? Eff that. If that testosterone shaming commercial had not been put out then he can have all the happy endings he wants but now he can soak in the shame he brought upon himself.

Bah. If people are going to be stupid - talking to you again, progs - someone should get rich off it. Why waste all that stupid?

But for real - I highly doubt the MSM is going after him so hard because of some masculinity-shaming commercial. They loved that and watch it every night while punishing the pubes. They are almost certainly hanging him out because he owns the Pats.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wait, are you all assuming that Kraft has some connection to Gillette because they play in Gillette stadium? I cant see any link between Kraft GRoup and Gillette other than Gillette pays a wad for naming the stadium. If that's the case then pretty sure he doesn't get to say what they advertise.