Patriots @ Ravens

Rael

Supper's Ready
This taken from the weather channel:
A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM EST TUESDAY.

STRONG NORTHWEST WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS BETWEEN 45 AND 50 MPH WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE THROUGH THE NIGHT. ADVISORY MAY NEED TO BE EXTENDED INTO TOMORROW MORNING.....

This should make the game a little more interesting. Just speculating here, but I'm thinking it could affect the playing strategy significantly. Long balls? 3-pointer decisions? More ground game? Not to mention the potential for turnovers. Either factor obviously applies to both teams, but could the wind benefit one over the other?

Not sure I'll stay up for this one, but I'll give it a go. :yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
This taken from the weather channel:
A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM EST TUESDAY.

STRONG NORTHWEST WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS BETWEEN 45 AND 50 MPH WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE THROUGH THE NIGHT. ADVISORY MAY NEED TO BE EXTENDED INTO TOMORROW MORNING.....

This should make the game a little more interesting. Just speculating here, but I'm thinking it could affect the playing strategy significantly. Long balls? 3-pointer decisions? More ground game? Not to mention the potential for turnovers. Either factor obviously applies to both teams, but could the wind benefit one over the other?

Not sure I'll stay up for this one, but I'll give it a go. :yay:

Come on Ravens, i need all the points I can get:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
So far, 12 guys on the field for the Ravens, offside, and a facemask as the Pats are 3rd and goal. And a timeout...but they hold them to three only because of a Pats dropped pass which should have definitely been caught. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Baltimore is moving the ball pretty well!! :clap: :clap: This could be the night!! :clap:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I see Don Shula is up in the booth...don't get too close to that champagne just yet, Don... :lol:

D

dems4me

4th and 6 and Ravens go for it around the 27 yard line :killingme: Patriots looked in disbelief they'd even try it :killingme: This is the best game I'veseen in weeks :roflmao: GOOOOO RAVENS!!!! :clap: