Pats v. Steelers...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...it's cold and it's raining, non stop, like the Skins game only colder, and people are dropping passes left and right and the QB's are throwing wounded ducks and Deiforff just swears, time after time, that is has nothing to do with the weather.

Dan, just stop, please. :buddies:

Dukesdad

...owes Welker a paid vacation or something for that. That was nasty. Total cheap shot.

I always thought once the ball was tipped, all bets were off.... How about if he didn't hit Welker and Welker caught the tipped ball and went in with it.

He will be fined for it big time. It was a very hard hit and probably unwarranted but I don't think it was a cheap shot.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I always thought once the ball was tipped, all bets were off.... How about if he didn't hit Welker and Welker caught the tipped ball and went in with it.

He will be fined for it big time. It was a very hard hit and probably unwarranted but I don't think it was a cheap shot.

...Welker let up. Clark got called for hitting a defenseless player. So, by rule, yeah, you're right, it was tipped, but that was a textbook definition of unnecessary roughness.

It was absolutely cheap. As much as every player needs to protect himself at all times, Clark is obligated to see what he hits and he really let him have it.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

I got my 2002 Steelers sweatshirt on. :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Steelers defense rocks. All one needs to do is look at one hallmark play; the hit on Wes Welker.

Yowza!

I'm making my SB pick now. Steelers v. Giants

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Steelers defense rocks. All one needs to do is look at one hallmark play; the hit on Wes Welker.

Yowza!

OOoohhh Good call:yay:

I like the Steelers almost as much as I like the Ravens:yahoo:

Has anyone ever been to that store in Western MD that has every Steelers novelty item you could possibly ask for?? From yard inflatables and hammocks to socks and underwear:yikes: I got a purse:blushing:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Yowza!

Come to the Steelers side Buddy!!:lmao:

That was a great game. The Steelers D is awsome! James Harrison is a beast. I can't wait to go to the game this Sunday.

T

toppick08

Come to the Steelers side Buddy!!:lmao:

That was a great game. The Steelers D is awsome! James Harrison is a beast. I can't wait to go to the game this Sunday.

:buddies:

I need some wiper blades.......:whistle:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
The 3rd quarter was funnier than any comedy show I've ever seen. :killingme Chris Berman got all kinds of material from that. :whhhooooppp!:

Thanks Patriots! I needed a good laugh.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
The 3rd quarter was funnier than any comedy show I've ever seen. :killingme Chris Berman got all kinds of material from that. :whhhooooppp!:

Thanks Patriots! I needed a good laugh.

:killingme Chris Berman cracks me up too. The Pats feel apart in the 2ed half. I think the Steelers are gonna whip your Cowboys this weekend!:whistle: