Patton Oswalt: “America Elected An Openly Racist, Failed Grifter, Sexual Predator…”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
2/ But the SCARIER thing is facing the fact that America elected an openly racist, failed grifter, sexual predator to the highest office in the land — all by ourselves. There was no one guiding us, no plot to destroy us. We did it. To ourselves.
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) March 23, 2019

Hijinx

What is he talking about??? HILLARY LOST.

I never heard of Patton Oswalt . Is there anyone who cares what his opinion of Donald Trump is?

PS---- LMAO , If Donald Trump is a failed grifter, I wish I could fail so badly and have my own plane, Billions of dollars, a fabulous wife, and be President of the United States. If that is this sh1theads idea of failure, count me in.

glhs837

Power with Control
Still confused by the racist thing? Has anyone looked at his appointments to office and the bench?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Still confused by the racist thing? Has anyone looked at his appointments to office and the bench?
Plenty of photos of him with Jackson, Sharpton and the like all over the web.

He became a racist when he ran against their plantation masters, the Democratic Party.

glhs837

Power with Control

He became a racist when he ran against their plantation masters, the Democratic Party.

To be honest though, Al and Jesse would pose with anyone if he was stroking a check.

Midnightrider

but jackson and sharpton are racists........... how does that help him any?