Paul Mitchell

Cowgirl

I splurged and spent $25 on a big ass bottle of the extra body shampoo and conditioner. I am not happy with it at all. :ohwell: It feels like my hair has a residue on it when it's dry. I usually don't spend 25 flippin bucks on stupid shampoo and conditioner. :tantrum

I've learned to never buy the huge-ass bottles unless I know I'll like it. :frown:

millertc

I did the same thing with this shampoo called Alterna. It broke my scalp out so bad that I took it back to the salon and they refunded me the money when they saw what it did to my scalp. Did you buy yours at a salon? Sorry that happened. I do not know why something meant for extra body would weigh your hair down. You would think it would do the opposite. I could understand if it was a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner and it weighed the hair down. Can you try to return it from where you purchased it?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Cowgirl said:
I splurged and spent $25 on a big ass bottle of the extra body shampoo and conditioner. I am not happy with it at all. :ohwell: It feels like my hair has a residue on it when it's dry. I usually don't spend 25 flippin bucks on stupid shampoo and conditioner. :tantrum

I've learned to never buy the huge-ass bottles unless I know I'll like it. :frown:
Where did you purchase the items?

verucasalt

Paul Mitchell sucks. It leaves my hair so very greasy. ECK! If you ever try splurging on producks again I have learned that Graham Webb/ Back to basics, and Revlon products seem to be the best!

Cowgirl

virgovictoria said:
Where did you purchase the items?

I purchased them from my salon. My girl said she liked his products. I have been letting my hair dry naturally, so it's not huge deal....but when I want to blow dry it, it feels gross.

I have about 3/4 of a bottle of each shampoo and conditioner. Anyone want it?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I HATE just about every body/volumizing shampoo/conditioner out there with one exception. Amplify by Matrix. Everything else makes my hair feel like straw when I blow dry it.

lovinmaryland

Cowgirl said:

If you are ever going to spend 20 or more for shampoo i recommend frederick fekkai it is the best, you can get it @ sephora & some bath & body works. :howdy:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Cowgirl said:
I purchased them from my salon. My girl said she liked his products. I have been letting my hair dry naturally, so it's not huge deal....but when I want to blow dry it, it feels gross.

You should be able to return it for store credit. I just spent a buttload on hair products or I'd buy it from you. If you find that you're just going to trash it or get rid of it, PM me.

Cowgirl

virgovictoria said:
You should be able to return it for store credit. I just spent a buttload on hair products or I'd buy it from you. If you find that you're just going to trash it or get rid of it, PM me.

Check your PMs! :howdy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
lovinmaryland said:
If you are ever going to spend 20 or more for shampoo i recommend frederick fekkai it is the best, you can get it @ sephora & some bath & body works. :howdy:
I bought a "try me" package through Sephora. That is about the worst crap shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. I couldn't even GIVE it away. :lol:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
lovinmaryland said:

I concur...I absolutely love the Fekkai line. Been using the moisturizing formula with shea butter for about six months now and my hair has never looked better.

Sheardelight

All professional products come with a guarantee. wherever you bought them take them back. If they don't give you your money you can exchange it for something else. This is the reason a stylist must sell you them. If you find them in a regular store such as Target or Bj's they are not the same product. Most of them even state on the bottle it has to be sold by a professional.

Cowgirl

Sheardelight said:
All professional products come with a guarantee. wherever you bought them take them back. If they don't give you your money you can exchange it for something else. This is the reason a stylist must sell you them. If you find them in a regular store such as Target or Bj's they are not the same product. Most of them even state on the bottle it has to be sold by a professional.

:clap: They're going to take it back!! She said I could exchange it or do whatever I wanted to do....so I told her I wanted a credit for my next visit because I might get my hair colored. :dance:

mutanicdecreepe

tsk tsk to your hair stylist. she must not know very much about paul mitchell extra body line to know that you shouldnt use the extra body shampoo and conditioner together or on fine or everyday. those of us that are trained with paul mitchell products know how to use them and how to mix and cocktail them together for maximum results. if you want extra body i recommend the extra body sculpting foam and extra body root lifter. a god daily shampoo to use is shampoo one (but no stylist ever recommends washing your hair everyday) a good basic is awaphui moisture shampoo with either a cocktail or paul mitchell strength conditioner alternated with paul mitchell moisture conditioner or mix a small amount of both conditioners togehter. but its very rare for a stylist to recommened BOTH the extra body shampoo and conditioner as a genral useage shampoo.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I absolutely have to or I wouldn't go out in public. :lol:

:lmao:

oh man me too...my hair gets greasy...AND static-y..how it is both I will never know. ...I try not to wash my hair everyday though (when I can get away with a ponytail)..it really does make a difference..I have less split ends, my color lasts longer..and when I do wash my hair it is softer and shinier...