Paul Pelosi

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can someone explain to me why all the Dembot newstards are equating the assassination attempt on Donald Trump to Paul Pelosi being attacked by a Tinder date gone wrong?

Here is the sequence of events per Wiki, which you know would sanitize it to make Pelosi sound less insane:

What about this sounds credible to you?

Pelosi called 911 on his cellphone at 2:27 a.m. PDT but when prompted by the San Francisco Police 911 dispatcher Pelosi indicated he did not need police, fire, or medical. Pelosi later inquired about the presence of Capitol Police and relayed that a "gentleman" (DePape) was waiting for his wife Nancy Pelosi to return. The dispatcher then advises Pelosi to "call us back if you change your mind". Pelosi continues the conversation by sharing more detail about DePape's actions and demands. The dispatcher then makes a series of inquiries to clarify the situation. At one point, DePape participates in this exchange sharing his full name with the dispatcher. The call ends after Pelosi indicates DePape wants him "to get the hell off the phone" and thanks the dispatcher.[12] The call prompted the 911 dispatcher to send police to Pelosi's aid for a wellness check,[13][14][15][16][17] which was credited with saving his life.[14][17]

Any of it?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Can someone explain to me why all the Dembot newstards are equating the assassination attempt on Donald Trump to Paul Pelosi being attacked by a Tinder date gone wrong?

Oh NO ... Biden Surviving Covid was the Moral Equivalent

Sappy has been going on about Trumpers for laughing at this incident

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sometimes I think about it... but then I enjoy her display being the living example of why Mothers shouldn't do drugs and drink excessively during pregnancy.

I can only handle so much of that level of stupid, lying, misdirecting and moving of Goal Posts

StmarysCity79

Here is the sequence of events per Wiki, which you know would sanitize it to make Pelosi sound less insane:

What about this sounds credible to you?

Any of it?

So Trumps assasination attempt was also just a tinder date gone wrong. The shooter just wanted to be close to Trump.

Political violence is never funny and insinuating a crazed attacker was gay and invited to the victims home is idiotic but somehow not beneath you in any way.

You have no bottom