PAX River Ale House

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Was it less than $40?

Last time I looked at the price of local crab meat it was :yikes:

TPD

the poor dad
Pax Ale House has the best crab cake around. When I tell people that, they give me the stink eye. Until they actually try one. I don’t care what the price is - when I want a crab cake, I’m going to Pax Ale House and getting me a crab cake dammit!

glhs837

Power with Control
Okay, got a coworker farewell tommorow at lunch. You all shining me on, gonna be trouble...

Reactions: TPD

Grumpy

Pax Ale House has the best crab cake around. When I tell people that, they give me the stink eye. Until they actually try one. I don’t care what the price is - when I want a crab cake, I’m going to Pax Ale House and getting me a crab cake dammit!
Will have to remember that for the next time I have to go to the office. I remember the first few years of Stoney's in Broomes Island that their crabcakes were heaven, then they went downhill fast. Haven't had a great crabcake in a long time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Will have to remember that for the next time I have to go to the office. I remember the first few years of Stoney's in Broomes Island that their crabcakes were heaven, then they went downhill fast. Haven't had a great crabcake in a long time.
Lunch date!

Grumpy

Was it less than $40?

Last time I looked at the price of local crab meat it was :yikes:
:lol: Went to 1936 in Ches Beach last spring, wife wanted a crabcake. Asked the waitress how much the crabcakes were, she said $45..we said no, not the dinner..and she said oh, the crabcake dinner is $55. We did without, thank you very much.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Better than Jerry's Place?

TPD

the poor dad
Better than Jerry's Place?
Haven’t been to Jerry’s in 5 years or longer - to far to drive for the average date night - by the time we get back home, the mood is lost and we both just want to sleep...