Pax River Survey

SORange

The Navy has launched a survey to collect peoples' opinions about outreach and community awareness. This is a good opportunity to let them know how they are doing, and also ask some questions. Take it here at:Pax River Community Survey

This survey is still open and the Navy is still trying to collect opinions. Take five minutes and share your experiences and opinions!

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
I hope thet take my advice and leave....

Yeah, because life in an economically devestated is a blast. What do you do for money, that it would survive that? Not many fields execpt farming and fishing that would make it.

dave1959

Yeah, because life in an economically devestated is a blast. What do you do for money, that it would survive that? Not many fields execpt farming and fishing that would make it.

Do the same thing I've been doing for 35 years. My career does not depend
on PAX, I comute to areas around the beltway. I moved to St Marys for the slow country life and I liked it before the expansion.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I think that's a great survey and I like the new Facebook pages. Keep the updates coming.

glhs837

Power with Control
Do the same thing I've been doing for 35 years. My career does not depend
on PAX, I comute to areas around the beltway. I moved to St Marys for the slow country life and I liked it before the expansion.

Well, thats gone. And it could never be like it was, once they bought the tobacco out.

Bavarian

Worst was the BRAC that brought NAVAIR and Warminster down here, We were much better off as NATC. Hated all those "Welcome NAVAIR" signs put up then.

glhs837

Power with Control
Worst was the BRAC that brought NAVAIR and Warminster down here, We were much better off as NATC. Hated all those "Welcome NAVAIR" signs put up then.

But, and I'm not saying its so, but asking, would we have survived not having those two move in?

craberta

The young folks love the growth around here.

It's only the old farts that wish the growth and expansion never happend. They fail to realise that there was alot of inbreeding and shenanigans going on around here, and they tend to be the people who won't drive across the bridge, or made the mistake of moving to the country on a peninsula WITH A MILITARY BASE ON IT SINCE THE 1940's!

H

HouseCat

It's only the old farts that wish the growth and expansion never happend. They fail to realise that there was alot of inbreeding and shenanigans going on around here, and they tend to be the people who won't drive across the bridge, or made the mistake of moving to the country on a peninsula WITH A MILITARY BASE ON IT SINCE THE 1940's!
LOL! This sounds about right.

M

MEJABoxers

I think that's a great survey and I like the new Facebook pages. Keep the updates coming.

Where could I find this facebook page....which one(s) is it that gives the updates I mean?