Paying $15 and hour to shovel snow...

Beta84

They're out to get us
...in Spokane, Washington. Evidently they're having more snow than normal so they're recruiting people to get rid of it. Having fun on vacation, 4D? :lmao:

arg I typoed...$15 AN hour. :banghead:

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

...in Spokane, Washington. Evidently they're having more snow than normal so they're recruiting people to get rid of it. Having fun on vacation, 4D? :lmao:

vacation hell. He's making a fortune out there! We'll stick him with the Cheeseburger bill when he gets back.:dye:

Remember 4d, don't try to make it through security with more than 10K in cash sticking outta your pockets. They'll wonder where your "stash" is and search the hell out of you. Although, you may like it :biggrin:

kelb

art imitating life
vacation hell. He's making a fortune out there! We'll stick him with the Cheeseburger bill when he gets back.:dye:

Remember 4d, don't try to make it through security with more than 10K in cash sticking outta your pockets. They'll wonder where your "stash" is and search the hell out of you. Although, you may like it :biggrin:

oh.. he would love it.. he might stuff monopoly money in his pants just to get the guy at the security gate to frisk him.

kvj21075

Meow
oh.. he would love it.. he might stuff monopoly money in his pants just to get the guy at the security gate to frisk him.
Hey! Hey! If anyone is sticking anything up his butt it better be me! or atleast i should be able to watch :biggrin:

Beta84

They're out to get us
KVJ, make sure Beta goes first. It's only fair after all :killingme See if he survives it first :coffee:

we already have an agreement that i'm first! it shows up every time she posts! She's already KVSJ so the first T is really meeee! :dye: